Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm over the moon Rafa treats the players like numbers

:thup:

I wish more of our players did. I remember Demba Ba always saying he just looks at opposing players as numbers. He didn't care who Vidic or Terry were, they were just a number he had to beat, turn or get past. I feel Joselu, but more so Gayle suffer from this name malarkey, thinking they can't compete.

• 3 months later...

WTF, didn't they see him play during his 4 months there ???

First comment on there:

days ago

boanoite

Am I the only one who simply fails to see just what Colback offers that is significantly better than dozens of other Championship players who are on considerably lower wages?

Guedioura has deteriorated considerably with the passing of years,Bouchalakis is not capable of meeting the physical demands of the Championship unless given more time and space than most teams will offer him,and Watson will find it hard to justify a spot in as many games as this League demands.

We need midfielders with physical strength allied to good technical ability and speed,and at the moment are significantly lacking in such players

:lol:

The fee would be nominal, if any. I think another loan is more likely. Somehow he's one of our highest earners, so we'll have to subsidise his wages so that the ginger prince can have some incentive to go and play football elsewhere.

Nottingham Forest fan in peace here, just want to say I think Jack Colback is pure fucking mint, like. Great passer of the ball and advocate of front-foot football.

I don't know about you guys but I was glad to see Scumderland suffer relegation from our shite league, always hated that club and their slack-jawed, twisty faced, deformed monogloid fans.

All the best for next season.

The NF fans love him. Read on their forum how they were desperate to get him permanently because of the difference he has made to their midfield

perhaps not entirely impossible as karanka is ultra defensive and he's perhaps not been exposed for what he is yet

pls sign asap

The NF fans love him. Read on their forum how they were desperate to get him permanently because of the difference he has made to their midfield

perhaps not entirely impossible as karanka is ultra defensive and he's perhaps not been exposed for what he is yet

pls sign asap

He's not a bad option for a team that sits deep tbh, at least for a team that doesn't have any ambition to get out of the championship. As long as he can sit deep he won't get done for pace like he does at a higher level, and I always said he's a decent passer over short distances. Found his level tbh, hopefully he'll take the hint and fuck off there for good.

• 1 month later...