Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Signing no one for 18 months just to snap up some clogger from f***ing Sunderland on a free transfer. Of all the disrespectful things the Ashley regime has conjured upon the fans this has got to be among with the worst. We just sold our best midfielder for years and received quite a bit of money for him and we should expect quite an investment on a good midfielder to replace him. Not Jack Colback for f***s sake.

Grow a pair. :lol:

So we shouldn't sign ANYONE until we actually sign a player as good as Cabaye then?

Fed up of the whole "cabaye replacement" s****, we going to call the player that who we sign? :lol:

Have you paid attention at all in these last few years?  :lol:

sure we all have, but you literally can’t kick off about colback in the context of being the replacement for cab aye until the transfer window opens at least, personally i’d be tempted to wait until nearer the end of it like :lol:

Exactly, it won't stop people bitching for the sake of bitching mind. I get the feeling many Newcastle fans are just looking for any tiny reason to have a bitch. :lol:

Christ Almighty.

I have only seen him against us and he looked good in both those games. That said, we seem to be the only club in the league that can make sunderland players look good. If he was here a month we'd probably start noticing all the flaws which weren't apparent against us.

Thought he looked very good against Man City in the 2-2 :dontknow:  Haven't seen much else apart from playing against us though and like you say they seem to be different players in those games.

Signing no one for 18 months just to snap up some clogger from f***ing Sunderland on a free transfer. Of all the disrespectful things the Ashley regime has conjured upon the fans this has got to be among with the worst. We just sold our best midfielder for years and received quite a bit of money for him and we should expect quite an investment on a good midfielder to replace him. Not Jack Colback for f***s sake.

So we shouldn't sign ANYONE until we actually sign a player as good as Cabaye then?

Fed up of the whole "cabaye replacement" s****, we going to call the player that who we sign? :lol:

sure we all have, but you literally can’t kick off about colback in the context of being the replacement for cab aye until the transfer window opens at least, personally i’d be tempted to wait until nearer the end of it like :lol:

Exactly, it won't stop people bitching for the sake of bitching mind. I get the feeling many Newcastle fans are just looking for any tiny reason to have a bitch. :lol:

Christ Almighty.

fucking awful post by sixx like, utterly woeful

Either way he'll definitely be the sort of player to strive to want to drive us on in to Europe and better himself and not just be a quiet yes man happy with a seat on the team bus every week.

Christ Almighty.

I'm on about the idea that NUFC fans can be accused of bitching for bitching's sake.  We should have about 60m quid in our pocket after the last 3 years and we're fucking about with mackem dickheads like Jack Colback on free transfers.  This is why people are leaving in droves, the money's not being reinvested sufficiently.

Christ Almighty.

I'm on about the idea that NUFC fans can be accused of bitching for bitching's sake.  We should have about 60m quid in our pocket after the last 3 years and we're fucking about with mackem dickheads like Jack Colback on free transfers.  This is why people are leaving in droves, the money's not being reinvested sufficiently.

:lol: i don’t disagree but as gosling appears to be leaving on a free and we appear to be signing colback on a free what the fuck does 20m yohan cabaye have to do with it at this stage? 

the wider point is fine yeah, i agree, the “whinging for whinging sake” etc.

It's almost like Gosling's current 'role' in the squad couldn't be filled by one of the promising young players that we apparently sign for no f***ing reason whatsoever.

Logic doesn't exist amongst our management/ownership.

I have only seen him against us and he looked good in both those games. That said, we seem to be the only club in the league that can make sunderland players look good. If he was here a month we'd probably start noticing all the flaws which weren't apparent against us.

Thought he looked very good against Man City in the 2-2 :dontknow:  Haven't seen much else apart from playing against us though and like you say they seem to be different players in those games.

He looked very lively against us, but the first time I saw him play against us I thought he was a full back, then last time he was in midfield. I wouldn't be too fussed either way if he comes here, but we have other higher priority positions which need to be filled regardless. The manager's for instance.

It's almost like Gosling's current 'role' in the squad couldn't be filled by one of the promising young players that we apparently sign for no f***ing reason whatsoever.

he’d be no-ones first choice but it doesn’t seem worth getting excited about in fucking april tbh

Mackem mate rates him. Obviously he's used to watching the likes of Stan Varga, but it wouldn't be the worst signing on a free.

If the only signing we make is this ginger mess, aye it's horrific. If it's one of many (lerl) it would be acceptable.

he’d be no-ones first choice but it doesn’t seem worth getting excited about in fucking april tbh

Aye, you're right.  Let's wait til September to discuss this news story that came out a few days ago.  We can start a thread about that missing plane in August too.

he’d be no-ones first choice but it doesn’t seem worth getting excited about in f***ing april tbh

Aye, you're right.  Let's wait til September to discuss this news story that came out a few days ago.  We can start a thread about that missing plane in August too.

:lol:

It's just such a waste of time, he's an average player at best and a complete bellend to boot, sod rewarding him a contract at the club just because he's free. Sod Bedford.

There's not much we can do really other than just being permanently miserable and show complete disdain towards every shit move the club makes, and signing Jack Colback is a shit move. A perverse move, unsurprisingly made by the same people who are going to offer Shola Ameobi a new contract.

Probably worth mentioning Gosling is a first team regular currently ergo his replacement would be too.

But Gosling wouldn't have played if Sissoko had been healthy the past three matches.

:lol:

nah you’re right, let’s kick off about transfers we haven’t made before the transfer window opens

Basically it's not so much as us just having a player on our books for no transfer fee, it's the continuation of our pathetic mindset that we feel the need to replace Dan Gosling, one of the worst footballers on our books, with Jack Colback.

probs has something to do with our amazing manager who will no doubt have watched colback tear us to shreds at SJP and want some of that good shit

Christ Almighty.

f***ing awful post by sixx like, utterly woeful

Did I hit a nerve somewhere? :lol: Under our current ownership and management it wouldn't surprise me at all that Colback would be intended to fill the gap Cabaye left. Colback might be an alright player but we really should be aiming higher than signing players on free from Sunderland. The bottom line is that we don't need to replace Dan Gosling as some are suggesting and we don't need a new utility player who regularly plays out of position.