Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiote, Anita, Sissoko, Abeid, Bigirimana and a proper cabaye replacement. Would be perfectly fine.

I've not seen a lot of Colback, but I have seen our midfield in action and we need more than one new face in there.

I'd not seen that photo before, the shush thing was in the heat of the moment after he'd had  stick on the pitch presumably so could look past it but for him to take that photo...

I'm displeased.

First time I have seen that photo as well, definitely don't want him now

So, how good is he, objectively?

He starts more often than not for a team currently bottom of the league where it seems the majority of fans don't care for him much as he doesn't influence games enough but he can play in 2 positions and is available on a free. His middle name is Raymond.

So, how good is he, objectively?

He starts more often than not for a team currently bottom of the league where it seems the majority of fans don't care for him much as he doesn't influence games enough but he can play in 2 positions and is available on a free. His middle name is Raymond.

Everybody does not love Raymond

I'd take Colback - he'd be a versatile addition. I remember when we brought Bracewell from the mackems and there wasn't this much fuss!

Was Bracewell a supposed Geordie who had been pictured openly mocking Newcastle fans and goaded them within the stadium? There's a canny bit of difference between the two like.

You don't improve a squad by replacing shit with shit.  You buy players who are better than what you currently have in your first XI and the players they're replacing drop down the pecking order.  A shit non-entity midfielder from the worst team in the division does not fit that mould.

You don't improve a squad by replacing s*** with s***.  You buy players who are better than what you currently have in your first XI and the players they're replacing drop down the pecking order.  A s*** non-entity midfielder from the worst team in the division does not fit that mould.

O0

Havent seens him much, but always thought he stood out for those cunts when I have seen him play so ohjectively he could be a decent player for us.  On the other hand he's an irretating ginger mackem twat.  But then theres the fact he's fucking the mackems off to sign for us..  I'm cojlnflicted, either way he's going to have a lot to prove.

Can't believe some if the negative comments unless people truly believe he's Cabaye's replacement

Really?  You can't believe the negative comments about this c***:

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

Who also happens to be a s*** player we're going to waste our time and money on.  And he's a c***.

But that wouldn't be his fault and we should welcome the lad if he signs.

Aye, welcome with open arms.  Get to f***.

The way we played that day we deserved to have the piss taken out of us. He didn't exactly go nuts when he scored, a little shhh was the least we could expect after the shit that had been hoyed at him.

Let's just judge him on performances.

You don't improve a squad by replacing shit with shit.  You buy players who are better than what you currently have in your first XI and the players they're replacing drop down the pecking order.  A shit non-entity midfielder from the worst team in the division does not fit that mould.

This way of thinking will never catch on unfortunately.

My Mackem boss is convinced Man Utd are after him. Aye ok then. :lol:

Paul Scholes needs someone to drive his car home so he can sneak off later in a taxi without getting mobbed.

Let's just judge him on performances.

Alright, he's s***.  He's part of the bottom team because he's s*** and he's performed like s*** for them.  He's s***.

The fact the mackems are laughing at us for even being linked should tell it's own story. They'd pay for him to come here, let alone hand him over for free.