Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This guy right ... it's a legitimate joke that he's playing football professionally.

What is he actually doing out there? Getting someone in to replace him in the team this January should be a doddle. You could find numerous players in the lower leagues of any other nation on Earth better than this feather of a person. So weak and pathetic.

Just go get someone with a modicum of athleticism and strength please. At the very least!

For a player whose meant to be industrious, good at passing and tackling he is a lazy passer with no creativity, gives away dumb fouls and goes missing most of the game. The only thing he's good at is making me invent new invective to describe his utter soul crushing ineptitude

Guest Bert Shaft

I'd like to stick up for Jack but he's so sh*t that I can't. Could NUFC not  donate him  to Queen Of The South or someone?

did anyone see the moment when he had some space bringing the ball out, and tried to start running with it, but his steps were all in the same place :lol: almost like jogging on the spot, thought he was broken at that point. :lol:

If I hadn't seen his name on the team sheet I wouldn't have realised he was playing.  Can only pass 5 yards square or backwards, can't tackle without getting booked. I can't believe that Rafa doesn't see the urgent need for a quality midfielder and get someone in immediately. Even if it is someone overpriced it will be cheaper than tumbling down the table and missing out on promotion.

Guest alijmitchell

He was utterly shit yesterday. A cowards performance. Hayden was a lot better compared and Hayden was cack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk