Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck that shit.  I'm glad he's injured and I hope he's out for a long time.

Not only an awful attitude to have but also unquestionably thick as mince. He's shown he's a useful Championship squad and having a large, fit squad is partly why we're doing well on two fronts.

tbh that's only ever going to be enough (for me, anyway) to transform hatred into indifference; I don't dread seeing his name on the teamsheet anymore but I don't care about seeing him start either as I've grudgingly accepted that Rafa (probably) knows more about football than me so whatever, give him game time.

that said, no one deserves any kind of injury like that and I wish him the same hope of a full recovery as I would anyone.

f*** that s***.  I'm glad he's injured and I hope he's out for a long time.

Not only an awful attitude to have but also unquestionably thick as mince. He's shown he's a useful Championship squad and having a large, fit squad is partly why we're doing well on two fronts.

Agree, it's not like we are bulging with options at CM, tbh it's the weakest area of our side right now in terms of squad depth. As Thomas implies no one (with the exception of perhaps Adam Johnson) deserves anything other than best wishes on recovery from spell in hospital, following that challenge.

Yeah, let's hope someone who has been a mainstay in out winning run will be out for a long time...

Yeah, let's hope someone who has been a mainstay in out winning run will be out for a long time...

It´s more despite being in the team than because. He does nothing and would look as shit as he does now at any level where daily training is part of the regimen.

Hope the injury is nothing serious, but the team will undeniably be better off with him unavailable.

Check my contribution a few posts up how to say basically the same thing diplomatically without upsetting local lad fans.

Check my contribution a few posts up how to say basically the same thing diplomatically without upsetting local lad fans.

You don't have to be a fan of someone to hope they aren't seriously injured ffs [emoji38]

• 4 weeks later...