Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Geremi was a horse he'd have been put down during his medical. He covered the ground like a blind man with chronic  arthritis. Didn't we have him and Cacapa in the same starting 11?

Our team away to West Ham a week or so after KK quit:

Newcastle: Given, Edgar (Bassong 59), Taylor, Coloccini, N'Zogbia, Geremi, Cacapa (Gonzalez 81), Butt, Duff, Owen, Xisco. Subs Not Used: Harper, Ameobi, Tozer, Doninger, Donaldson.

Newcastle: Given, Edgar (Bassong 59), Taylor, Coloccini, N'Zogbia, Geremi, Cacapa (Gonzalez 81), Butt, Duff, Owen, Xisco. Subs Not Used: Harper, Ameobi, Tozer, Doninger, Donaldson.

Makes me almost feel sorry for Michael Owen looking at that; actually probably makes me laugh more.

Makes me almost feel sorry for Michael Owen looking at that; actually probably makes me laugh more.

I've just realised; I was at that game, we were utter shit and West Ham weren't much better, two of my mates missed their first goal as they'd decided they could fit a pint in at some dodgy pub just outside the ground on the High St.

Given

Edgar      Taylor      Coloccini      N'Zogbia

Geremi        Cacapa        Butt            Duff

Owen      Xisco

The state of that line-up man, fucking hell. :lol:

I'm more worried about trying to get away with fielding 2 goalkeepers, but then still putting Given up front on his own.

Personally I'd go:

Owen      Xisco

N'Zogbia      Geremi          Butt            Duff

Edgar          Cacapa          Coloccini      Taylor

Given

Guest palnese

Mark Doninger appears to have carver out a decent career for himself in the Norwegian second division. :lol:

Playing for Valdres FK, bang in the middle of fucking nowhere. :lol:

I'm more worried about trying to get away with fielding 2 goalkeepers, but then still putting Given up front on his own.

Personally I'd go:

Owen      Xisco

N'Zogbia      Geremi          Butt            Duff

Edgar          Cacapa          Coloccini      Taylor

Given

This is giving me scary visions of old match threads. 

Smith is still the worst CM I've seen play for us, and it'll take something extraordinary to beat him.

Were you not around for Fumaca ?

I was 11-12 years old at the time, and while I loved playing I wasn't watching a lot of football back then.

Not a single rumour suggesting this guy will leave...

Someone would have to want him for that to happen. If we get McCarthy or someone equivalent I can't see him playing much part next season anyway.

• 1 month later...