Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woodman, Armstrong and Merino are U21. Sterry, Hayden and Aarons will need to be registered.

Hayden is already 22, Sterry and Aarons are still 21 until November, again not sure of the rules but thought is was 21 and under before the end of the window. We'll not be registering Armstrong of course as he is on a season long loan.

If this comes to pass, it is irrefutable proof that Benitez isn't a dime-a-dozen manager who would have likely kept Colback in the first team.

I never doubted that for a minute. You don't win titles by picking players because they're good English lads.

Woodman, Armstrong and Merino are U21. Sterry, Hayden and Aarons will need to be registered.

Hayden is already 22, Sterry and Aarons are still 21 until November, again not sure of the rules but thought is was 21 and under before the end of the window. We'll not be registering Armstrong of course as he is on a season long loan.

I'm pretty sure it's January 1st. As long as the player is born in 1996 they don't need to be registered. So Aarons will need to be, Merino won't.

I'm pretty sure it's January 1st. As long as the player is born in 1996 they don't need to be registered. So Aarons will need to be, Merino won't.

Aye.

We are probably looking at something like this.

NUFC_09082017.jpg

Aye.

We are probably looking at something like this.

NUFC_09082017.jpg

We would be too light at GK with that, think everyone involved in the last two pre-season games will be registered unless they are sold before, Darlow included.

Would probably see Darlow and Hanley being registered if they don't move on and we have no incomings by end of the window. And Colback can't get a spot from the 3 slots left amidst the great choices left.. :lol:

Generally when Rafa has told a player he's surplus to requirements it's just before he brings someone else into the fold.

The only time this hasn't happened is with the GK position, which i am sure he will move on before the season starts.