Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest hydeous

No world cup for this guy, partly his fault, mostly Pardew's fault. I wonder how much he hates Pardew. Probably not as much as we do.

No world cup for this guy, partly his fault, mostly Pardew's fault. I wonder how much he hates Pardew. Probably not as much as we do.

Deschamps is France manager, probably wouldn't have gone even if he was tearing it up.

Somebody who actually wants to play for us. One of the type of players you could build a team around and who a great manager like Kev could truly turn into something special...

Yet we're stuck with, "Mullins is superior to Maschereno" Pardew who alienates and strangles the potential out of any player. Unbelievable.

The bit about players wanting to play for us is pertinent imo. We're quickly running out of time in that respect as we've been shit for so long.

Hatem could have been part of a team that inspired the next generation to want to play for NUFC. Nah, just kick it up to Shola.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I think it has happened maturation and that the next club or he will make the jakpoot

do not forget it to the Euro 2016 France in Focus

Somebody who actually wants to play for us. One of the type of players you could build a team around and who a great manager like Kev could truly turn into something special...

Yet we're stuck with, "Mullins is superior to Maschereno" Pardew who alienates and strangles the potential out of any player. Unbelievable.

The bit about players wanting to play for us is pertinent imo. We're quickly running out of time in that respect as we've been shit for so long.

Hatem could have been part of a team that inspired the next generation to want to play for NUFC. Nah, just kick it up to Shola.

Spot on. Sigh.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I thought it was when France "is not really a country of Soccer" or you could find club managers so stupid.

one side I Dessu you perdier a player that rare quality

another his reassuring the stupidity is universal

I thought it was when France "is not really a country of Soccer" or you could find club managers so stupid.

You speak the face pony?

Dark depressing days of mediocrity.

Can't see us getting anyone near the skill of Hatem playing at this club anytime soon. Fully expect him to have a belter season next year, wherever he ends up. Probably cares more than anyone else in the squad about playing for us too. Sad.

This.

Guest firetotheworks

I think it has happened maturation and that the next club or he will make the jakpoot

do not forget it to the Euro 2016 France in Focus

I can understand this.

I understand the first sentence. Lost after that.

:thup: good point well made

I accept the simple design of the alpha. Alan Pardew is a bidet.

Hatem Ben Arfa, produce clean, safe, affordable, high-precision, it is effective to use.

But I'm not a big fan of the pony. So we agree. prontonise better.

Guest VanBarduck

Hatem Ben Arfa, produce clean, safe, affordable, high-precision, it is effective to use.

Makes him sound like a razor  :D

:lol:

Is it not just at the point where he's not that arsed? Bloke's making money hand over fist in his day-to-day.

It's not him that's losing value on the players in any case, it's the club. As long as we're profitable he couldn't give a shit any more IMO.

As for the £20m valuation, obviously he's not worth that now (well done Pards) but two years ago no one would have blinked at that valuation.

Potentially letting Ben Arfa go for THREE f***ing MILLION POUNDS?! What a f***ing joke that is.

Surely Ashley has to ask questions of Pardew on how Ben Arfa's valuation has diminished that much, especially considering Pardew is the manager? Pardew needs a right old bollocking, f***ing c***, the sack will do.

I thought maybe France wasn't a football country or only here you could find managers this stupid.

On one hand I feel it's a shame you're losing such a good player

On the other hand it's reassuring that the stupidity I witnessed in France appears to be universal.

I think.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I thought maybe France wasn't a football country or only here you could find managers this stupid.

On one hand I feel it's a shame you're losing such a good player

On the other hand it's reassuring that the stupidity I witnessed in France appears to be universal.

I think.

yes my friend is exactly that

And you think well