Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He'd also probably be playing wide right on a fairly flat 5 man midfield...or is that a can of worms to open? Really happy with Hughton's contribution but i think we'd be sick of him by now if he was still coach.

Guest bimpy474

Some players like Rooney are naturally big in certain areas, if you try to remove that you lessen the player.

Guest bimpy474

Can't agree there. Rooney could easily retain his power even he lost a few pounds and got fitter.

I didn't mean him specifically, just a general observation. Personally i think he's ok as he is, just imo.

Some players like Rooney are naturally big in certain areas, if you try to remove that you lessen the player.

Fergie made him slim down a few years ago when it was starting to get out of control, came back from holiday fat as fuck apparently. Rooney has a body type that is naturally predisposed to put on weight (I think "stocky" is the word) so he needs to work hard at not putting it on. He'll always look fat without being fat due to that. He's clearly a very fit player and has just been unlucky with his shrek appeareance.

Guest bimpy474

Fergie made him slim down a few years ago when it was starting to get out of control, came back from holiday fat as fuck apparently. Rooney has a body type that is naturally predisposed to put on weight (I think "stocky" is the word) so he needs to work hard at not putting it on. He'll always look fat without being fat due to that. He's clearly a very fit player and has just been unlucky with his shrek appeareance.

Stocky is probably spot on  O0

Aye Rooney does seem the type to have to work hard to keep it off let alone work more off.

Genuinely can't wait until he leaves the club.

No chance will he leave the club as he likes a lot of chocolate on his biscuit 

:hba:

If Hugthon was still here all these questions over Hatem would have never come up. He would have just been in the team tearing it up.

If Souness was still here it probably would.

:lol: That number 10 article in the Ronny Gill was just Ryder desperately trying to fill pages, wasn't it? It was an utter load of twaddle.

EDIT: he fucking loves squad number bantz.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  1m

Siem de Jong wore #15 in training today #nufc . Jack Colback #14 . Darren Peacock and Alex Mathie would be proud.

Fatem ben Hulkfa.

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Hatem-Ben-Arfa.jpg + http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CDzmgA25INQ/TEdY24jpJhI/AAAAAAAAAp0/qcbvvQKP3kY/s1600/American-junk-food.jpg = http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Hulk+Brazil+v+Chile+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+_K0PdPOAEGTl.jpg