Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Last season the next game after Ben Arfa played that fantastic game against Villa, we played Hull at home and Ben Arfa had a poor game and was singled out for criticism.  I remember Steve Harper saying that he had given Bruce some advice on how to play against HBA and he was chuffed because it had worked.

Regardless of whether Ben Arfa signs for them or not, I can only see a Hull victory here (following the normal defeat to Southampton) and I am sure the hostility to Pardew will start to be seriously cranked up.

It seems that our games vs Hull often cause the simmering discontent to boil over.

And how come Hull are managing to sign all these players?  Surely they must be on the verge of doing a Portsmouth/Leeds etc

Guest firetotheworks

Having missed the last few hours: does it look like he'll be going to Hull or is it just a bid/interest without much behind it?

The bad thing.

Have struggled to care when we lose 4-0, when we sold Cabaye, when Pardew was given new players, when Charnley said we hate cups and barely even shrug shoulders when we win anymore. It hurts like fuck to say but that's reality.

This has triggered some sort of emotion again. Maybe the last one that was left in me until the piece of vomit leaves the club.

Will be playing Europa League football for the mighty Hull City Tigers.

They got knocked out didn't they

yep

Must mean next season, much more chance of that happening at Stripy Felines FC than Lets All Bend Over and Take Ashley's Cock FC