Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

The horrible bastards running the club will have doubtless been in his ear all day telling him he'd be left to rot in the reserves if he didn't accept the offer.  Might sound like a leap of imagination, but not when you know what this lot are like, as we all do by now.

Sick of hating so many people connected with the club and seeing the people I like leave. :anguish:

You don't leave Nufc these days unless it's under a cloud of some sort. They are only interested in showing everyone who is boss, nothing more; nothing less.

I'm gonna need a long, reflective Rocky IV shower after this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zvII5KntraA/T_B3ZXX-LsI/AAAAAAAAMlQ/ecQfuzjn6ic/s1600/screenshot27443.jpg

That's Rocky V.

I'm furious about this, KI. How dare you confuse the two.

I honestly feel so upset right now.

I'm not overly bothered, it's weird.

I genuinely think I reached my breaking point a while back and now I only care about us doing as shit as possible until Pardew has to go and ultimately Ashley cuts his losses.

That's coming from someone who backed HBA 100% from day one.

Guest firetotheworks

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zvII5KntraA/T_B3ZXX-LsI/AAAAAAAAMlQ/ecQfuzjn6ic/s1600/screenshot27443.jpg

That's Rocky V.

Yep, the scenes are in both though iirc.

Last bit of hope ripped away from me.

Feel so incredibly frustrated and helpless not being able to do anything*, just watch the club burned to the ground.

*I could kill Pardew, but i am not a jail kind of person.

Your prisons are cushy as fuck man, get it done.

Tempting, get some days of work too  :lol:

The reaction on here and Twitter has been pretty unanimous, makes me think there's a clear split between our online supporterbase and the entire supportbase as a collective. Support for Ben Arfa/hatred for Pardew has not been unanimous at the ground and with fans away from here. Not from my experience anyway.

The horrible b******s running the club will have doubtless been in his ear all day telling him he'd be left to rot in the reserves if he didn't accept the offer.  Might sound like a leap of imagination, but not when you know what this lot are like, as we all do by now.

Sick of hating so many people connected with the club and seeing the people I like leave. :anguish:

I am in no doubt that this would have happened.

That's Rocky V.

Yep, the scenes are in both though iirc.

:ronaldo:

:lol: I have no recollection of that scene in Rocky IV.

KI had me feeling like my Rocky game had gone soft for a second.

The reaction on here and Twitter has been pretty unanimous, makes me think there's a clear split between our online supporterbase and the entire supportbase as a collective. Support for Ben Arfa/hatred for Pardew has not been unanimous at the ground and with fans away from here. Not from my experience anyway.

Too simplistic to say it's an age thing?