Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I hate football a lot of the time.

Makes you wonder why we do it to ourselves.

Deschamps is a disgrace, cannot put personal agendas aside for an international tournament and I for one hope they are burned.

Deschamps is a disgrace, cannot put personal agendas aside for an international tournament and I for one hope they are burned.

Or, as Nut points out, they have some fantastic attacking options and Ben Arfa had just fallen short?

Or, as Nut points out, they have some fantastic attacking options and Ben Arfa had just fallen short?

I agree about their talent and it's not bias I have, rather he deserves a place in the squad just on his merits for the season as opposed to someone like Sissoko.

Deschamps has his reasons, wants to play a certain way. Excluding him altogether is a joke.

At least the players keeping out are quality (Payet, Martial, Griezmann, Konan...). It's hardly a Pardew/Obertan-Gosling-Gouffran situation.

There's Sissoko though. Sissoko isn't more useful defensively or even in the air, either.

At least the players keeping out are quality (Payet, Martial, Griezmann, Konan...). It's hardly a Pardew/Obertan-Gosling-Gouffran situation.

There's Sissoko though. Sissoko isn't more useful defensively or even in the air, either.

He's on the list as one of the central midfielders though.

Being handsome does not allow him to make such a poor choice.

I know that picture isn't the most flattering.  But f*** me, you must have low standards :lol:

You should see my wife

Guest dabe

Clearly Deschamps doesn't envision Ben Arfa working in his team setup. Shame, as individually he's one of the best and in-form players.

...I was looking forward to supporting France on the side this Euros too...

I know that picture isn't the most flattering.  But f*** me, you must have low standards :lol:

You should see my wife

Charming.

You should see my wife

Charming.

The french bimpy

You should see my wife

Charming.

The french bimpy

Bimpé

Deschamps knows the Euros is beneath Hatem and is saving him for the biggest tournament of them all in 2018. Touché Didier

HBA will be used to Russian conditions after that time he played a false 9 against Anzhi and we lumped balls up to him all night

Guest firetotheworks

You should see my wife

Charming.

The french bimpy

Bimpé

:lol:

You should see my wife

Charming.

The french bimpy

Bimpé

:lol:

Deschamps knows the Euros is beneath Hatem and is saving him for the biggest tournament of them all in 2018. Touché Didier

HBA will be used to Russian conditions after that time he played a false 9 against Anzhi and we lumped balls up to him all night

After months out with a dodgy hamstring I recall. Throw him on a plane, into a match in freezing conditions on an artificial pitch? Made perfect sense