Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He'll rot on their bench all season and only play in s*** Spanish cup games/when others are rested. His weight could be an issue like, if he's not playing regularly we all know the lad loves a kebab!

But then again, I don't think anyone could turn down the opportunity to play for them :lol:

The weight stuff was Pardew bullshit.

I trust he'll do enough due diligence for whatever move he makes, given the problems he's had in the past. He has to know the manager trusts him and values him. Obviously it's basically impossible to say no to Barca but I just hope he gets enough chances.

Due diligence? :lol: If you play for Nice and Barca come, you say yes. And I'm not normally one for mercenaries going to sit on benches.

I trust he'll do enough due diligence for whatever move he makes, given the problems he's had in the past. He has to know the manager trusts him and values him. Obviously it's basically impossible to say no to Barca but I just hope he gets enough chances.

Due diligence? :lol: If you play for Nice and Barca come, you say yes. And I'm not normally one for mercenaries going to sit on benches.

Yep :lol:

He'll get chances anyway, their next best forward after their front 3 is nowhere near Hatem.

"I have had difficulty with players before, none more than Hatem Ben Arfa at Newcastle. If I can deal with him, I can deal with Adebayor"

Good job Pards!

:lol: