Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

My usual response would be "We are shit every game anyway, why not see a bit of entertainment from a genuinely talented attacker?", responses generally include the words "thick and thin", "been worse", "the 80s", "McKeag", "lazy bastard", "always been trouble", etc.  I'm trying not to post on there anymore, although there are some good contributors there are just as many insufferably thick superfan twats.

I've just tweeted Caulkin to challenge Pardew on it and he says he isn't attending the presser. Why will nobody ask the cunt about it?

Try the other journo's?

His response would just simply be "atam is still part of the club" though

My usual response would be "We are shit every game anyway, why not see a bit of entertainment from a genuinely talented attacker?", responses generally include the words "thick and thin", "been worse", "the 80s", "McKeag", "lazy bastard", "always been trouble", etc.  I'm trying not to post on there anymore, although there are some good contributors there are just as many insufferably thick superfan twats.

Why even bother? It's best just to accept we've got a large section of fans keeping Pardew in a job. When we are halfway through the season scoring a goal every three games the penny might finally drop. Although I wouldn't bet on it.

"Presenting "In It To Win It" has given me some of the most nail-biting Saturday nights I've ever had. The contestants can win or lose everything on the very last question, so the tension keeps rising right up to the final moment. It's real edge of the seat stuff."

― Dale Winton

"Presenting "In It To Win It" has given me some of the most nail-biting Saturday nights I've ever had. The contestants can win or lose everything on the very last question, so the tension keeps rising right up to the final moment. It's real edge of the seat stuff."

― Dale Winton

;D

Guest zicomartin

The other players hate him - morale would be wiped out and we'd start playing poorly.

And all the French players were sat together in the dressing room except Obertan.

Who is now the Emperors new pet.

I feel that most fans are stupid. We need to educate them. When I tell them the pardew quotes they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Also they are sheep and will follow the crowd.

Only thing I enjoy about nufc is protesting, watching hba in the reserves and watching us lose.

Asked his opinion on the saga, as I genuinely respect him as a journo, writes some class bits, but he's ignoring that one.

Caulking fucking hates Ashley. He's gone quiet after the press bans and the last derby debacle.

I think he's a bit broken like most of us.

I feel that most fans are stupid. We need to educate them. When I tell them the pardew quotes they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Only thing I enjoy about nufc is protesting, watching hba in the reserves and watching us lose.

My hero tbh

Wow

Shouldn't be surprised. Most of the sheep that keep bleating now were full of understanding of why SBR was tin tacked and thought Souness was doing the right thing ostracising the likes of Robert and Bellamy. They'll deny it now of course but i know them and know the sh*t they're full of.

That might be and I might even agree. But I also respect other people's right to an opinion, beause I wouldn't want to seem like a narcissistic c**t  :aww:

Respect Slim's opinion then  :lol:

NPW