Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Where at m8?

NUFCVines have uploaded it on Twitter.

Been taken down  :sad: I wanna see! Maybe the club don't want us to?

https://vine.co/v/MlJaah2PriV

Wow ... miss this dude man. Sad.

There's no way a guy with this much talent should be out of the first team. Pardew should be putting every effort in to making amends for their fall out and have him out there doing that each week.

When he came onto the pitch for the second half he spotted his banner. Should have seen his grin as he pointed it out to someone on the bench. Also, it was noticeable how well he was integrated into the rest of team when celebrating each goal.

Honestly, at this point what amazes me is that no other team has pounced on the chance to get him off us. He's in the final year of hs deal, and I'm sure the club would sell him for what we paid.

Just hope Parrish comes through, as Palace are getting crazy desperate for a manager.

Honestly, at this point what amazes me is that no other team has pounced on the chance to get him off us. He's in the final year of hs deal, and I'm sure the club would sell him for what we paid.

Just hope Parrish comes through, as Palace are getting crazy desperate for a manager.

:lol: Unhealthy wishful thinking.

When he came onto the pitch for the second half he spotted his banner. Should have seen his grin as he pointed it out to someone on the bench. Also, it was noticeable how well he was integrated into the rest of team when celebrating each goal.

So happy about that. We couldn't see from by the banner. He said to us after that he loved it though

Amazing work guys, I just hope Hatem feels the love and finds a way to get back to that first team. Hopefully through Pardew gone and another manage knowing how to use him.

:lol: Unhealthy wishful thinking.

:lol: I know.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/26/6fccca08d91a3a680293296feca910d5.jpg

From the chronicle today

Who's the lad who looks like the daft lad out of Mrs Brown's Boys? He also looks like he's pissing milk.

That would be me undercover... :lol:

Where at m8?

NUFCVines have uploaded it on Twitter.

Been taken down  :sad: I wanna see! Maybe the club don't want us to?

https://vine.co/v/MlJaah2PriV

Wow ... miss this dude man. Sad.

:anguish: Can't believe people slate him so much. Seen one 'fan' on Twitter liken him to a Sunday league player when not on form. Sometimes I wonder how people come to such conclusions

United's reserves gifted the Royals a two goal start on Monday, before a hat trick from Adam Armstrong, one from Sammy Ameobi and a beauty from Hatem Ben Arfa gave the watching Alan Pardew food for thought.

A sunny afternoon at Whitley Park found the visitors in equally bright form and they were quickly two goals to the good through Rob Dicke and Conor Shaughnessy.

As was the case against Bolton in a season-opening 3-3 draw last week, United's solution to their defensive woes was to go on the offensive, Ben Arfa finding Armstrong to halve the arrears.

And it was soon 2-2, as Sammy Ameobi headed in from Hatem's corner for a second goal in as many U21 games.

Into the second half and Gael Bigirimana rattled the woodwork, Armstrong got his second of the game and Ameobi hit a post as the Royals were rocked.

The goal of the game then saw Ben Arfa waltz past four players for his first competitive striker since a penalty conversion at Crystal Palace back in December 2013.

A solo effort from Armstrong then completed his hat-trick, rounding off a resounding win for Peter Beardsley's side.

The Ben Arfa/Che Guevara banner sighted at Anfield last May did appear for a time, before stewards demanded that it be removed.

Left wing hero to some, egotist to others

From .com

Can make a t-shirt on Zazzle.co.uk for like £10-12

http://s2.postimg.org/wg3a6zkfd/Screen_Shot_08_26_14_at_10_23_AM.jpg

How big is the original image you have? I couldn't see anything bigger than 400pixels. Seemed small.

I just used the one from the first page of the protest thread as a tester; I'd imagine it'd look terrible blown up from that though like.

Unless it's high res, the image on the shirts would look terribly pixellated.  Who created the original image?  Or, could someone knock up a re-creation?

Can make a t-shirt on Zazzle.co.uk for like £10-12

http://s2.postimg.org/wg3a6zkfd/Screen_Shot_08_26_14_at_10_23_AM.jpg

How big is the original image you have? I couldn't see anything bigger than 400pixels. Seemed small.

I just used the one from the first page of the protest thread as a tester; I'd imagine it'd look terrible blown up from that though like.

Unless it's high res, the image on the shirts would look terribly pixellated.  Who created the original image?  Or, could someone knock up a re-creation?

Just for the record the HBA banner is quite pixelated so probably a problem with the source image...

As we are - unless one of the strikers picks up great form we'll be in a relegation battle.

Keep Sissoko & Cabella in the team but introduce HBA - i'm certain we would have an okay season. He would relieve so much pressure from the new lads.

Ben Arfa's 5-10 goals and 5 or so assists would make a world of difference to a struggling side.