Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

And if they are allowed inside outside should be fine yeah?

Outside should never be a problem as long as they are not inciting anything as only the police would hold any sway on things...

What's your plans this week? If you want to check out the other banners we can sort something...

I am working the next two weekends but would really like it up before he is sold

The quotes one might be a better shout but I need to get the HBA one to a shop to prove its fine proof.

Where did we get it?

I have put plenty work it if someone could take it this weekend or next?

We need to know where the shop is they were made and opening times... Then I might be able to help...

Any one think in the stadium where to hang the banner that does not block the view or cover sponsors.  I have had some ideas I will post later.

Looking at doing this on sat and taking day off.

LFEE might get quotes on off you also

I've just rang them and bad news... Unless they were asked to be made fire retardant in the first place then they won't be now... Also they are PVC so you can't now make them fire retardant... Also different stadiums ask for different specs so if you were to do a new banner you will need to know the standard from NUFC that they expect...

Baring in mind this conversation took place with no order reference etc but he did add he'd not done any fire retardant banners for over 5yr so pretty safe to say these don't and never can meet the standard required...

Only place I can think of it over one of the walls at the front of level 7, between the walkway bit and the balcony at the front. Bit shit though as it is miles from the pitch and won't be in view of rhe cameras. Sure rhere used ro be a big St George's flag hung somewhere in the Strawberry Corner and it was on tv every week, dunno if rhis would fit though.

Is it too late to get another banner done - make sure it's got the proper certificate this time (and maybe a bit smaller??)

You've just read my mind... You sure your not the club spy! :lol:

Like I said in the other thread, plenty of funds there to get a fireproof one done from somewhere at a more reasonable size.

Use less democracy this time and more common sense :lol:

Right so basically I have a letter that will increase the chance of getting it in if I talk them around. Depends how strict are on fire thing. In his first e mail when he thinks I am an away fan and did not mention it.

My big problem is I am going to take the day off and lose out on work money then have buy a ticket for a game I don't even care about.

When it was guarantee I could get it in I was happy to do this but now I will have lie and scam it in. Its possible but massive cost to me.

The plan was to go in early and set it all up before people sit down and I spotted a good place I will send after work.

If someone wants to take it I can provide all the emails etc. But its only worth me doing it if protest fund covers me getting in so I'm not out pocket.

I would much rather not ask that and someone else take it and me tell them where to put it and my full plan and not take money out the pot.

I really don't want go game only reason was the hba banner.

Hope that comes across ok and not trying scam a free ticket from protest fund.