Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Hatem Ben Party!

COME SEE THE BANNER IN REAL LIFE!

Touch it for good luck.

Bar Loco Newcastle

22 Leazes Park Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 4PG

Come join us from 12pm for the Unoffical HBA/Alan Pardew out party.

The guys at bar Loco have been great and said "Bring on the banners" f*** the strawberry.

Will HBA Arfa be there?  :iamatwat:

Be nice if we could get some people from the froum for a meet up and support the bar that supports us!!!

Guest zicomartin

Its not necessary to try to educate anybody really, Slim.

Just do your thing, and wear and/or display your protest: and those who want to will soon follow suit.

I wonder if anyone can get 'revolution' onto the playlist @ SJP.  :cba:  :lol:

IIRC, they often pan around the ground in the 10 mins before kickoff on NBCsn, (Sky feed) when not the featured game.

Also at halftime and other breaks in the game. 

Hatem Ben Party!

Touch it for good luck.

Bar Loco Newcastle

The guys at bar Loco have been great and said "Bring on the banners" f*** the strawberry.

Be nice if we could get some people from the froum for a meet up and support the bar that supports us!!!

I'll show my face for a couple of beers... As a means to an end you should email Ryder about it if you want to get the word out further...

Hatem Ben Party!

Touch it for good luck.

Bar Loco Newcastle

I'm all for HBA support but I play cricket on Saturdays so until Mid-September, Saturdays are a no go. After that I'll participate in any anti-Pardew campaigns. Someone made a good post earlier saying the best thing about supporting this club at the minute is protesting and watching us lose. Couldn't agree more and can't wait to do my bit once the cricket season is over.

Totally (and predictably) dodged a question on Ben Arfa today, on asked on whether he was still in the reckoning after his performance on Monday:

"All the reserves were very very good on the night; Haris Vuckic, Sammy Ameobi.... But Arma was the pick and he has got back into that England team, as Rolando has in the U20's, so our young players are coming through and if we can get two young offensive players out of that group, we will be ecstatic because they are very difficult to get in the modern game".

Totally (and predictably) dodged a question on Ben Arfa today, on asked on whether he was still in the reckoning after his performance on Monday:

"All the reserves were very very good on the night; Haris Vuckic, Sammy Ameobi.... But Arma was the pick and he has got back into that England team, as Rolando has in the U20's, so our young players are coming through and if we can get two young offensive players out of that group, we will be ecstatic because they are very difficult to get in the modern game".

Very difficult to get? Your banished one to said team you fucking spanner

if we can get two young offensive players out of that group, we will be ecstatic because they are very difficult to get in the modern game".

:lol: He doesn't give a fuck what he says.

Decent article by Mark Douglas on Hba. Still some idiots on twitter standing up for Pardew..

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/mark-douglas-theres-no-debate-7686952

Blown away by that article! So even Warnock knows. Even Warnock has more sense than Pardew does. Utterly depressed now. We'd actually be better off with Neil Warnock ...

:lol: That was the bit that rocked me.

Guest zicomartin

You know what?

Just ONCE, I love to see us play a 4303 with Ben Arfa, Cabella, and Riviere all stood on the halfway line (ok just inside to be onside) and told NOT to trackback while we were defending with 7 players.

Id bet one whole english pound that EVERY team would leave at least five players back to defend against that, and wouldnt dare hold a high line.

Its total bullshit, that every player has to defend.

We dont ask Williamson to make runs down the wing ffs.

How long before Hatem gets the "like a new signing"  tag

I'd rather have him back in the team regularly than see us sign any player we've been linked with that's for sure.

Oh and this whole "he refused to sign a new contract" thing that keeps getting mentioned, can you imagine if he had?  Stuck in limbo under this utter twat of a "manager" on a 5 year contract :puke: