Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Although I hate him and he is a shit manager I will have a modicum of respect for the King if he sees sense and reintegrates HBA. Don't think his ego could take it though.

I won't. He'd only be doing it to save his skin. Fuck him

:thup: He's a snivelling worm of a man who should thank his lucky stars daily that he's even got a job, let alone at a club like ours.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/26/6fccca08d91a3a680293296feca910d5.jpg

From the chronicle today

I know it's just the angle but I can't help but see that Shrewsbury Town lion when I look at Hatem there :lol:

From the chronicle today

I know it's just the angle but I can't help but see that Shrewsbury Town lion when I look at Hatem there :lol:

height=250http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/650887d1328193655-ha-goatse-clouds-pic-going-around-fb-again-i-see-what-you-did-there-700x560.jpg[/img]

I think those rumours of him thumping the king may have some legs

I'm more inclined to believe he told him what thinks of his shitness.

I hope he told him what he thinks of his shitness.

Then punched him in the mush.

From the chronicle today

Probably a photo of him watching the team from the bench.

I would recommend having some of these discussions in private because we know some of the club staff reads the board. Wasn't that how they alerted the Liverpool stewards when we were there at the end of last season? If you write down the time and place you're going to do it - and post pictures of yourself - then it's highly likely someone will be waiting for you to stop you.

I would recommend having some of these discussions in private because we know some of the club staff reads the board. Wasn't that how they alerted the Liverpool stewards when we were there at the end of last season? If you write down the time and place you're going to do it - and post pictures of yourself - then it's highly likely someone will be waiting for you to stop you.

All bullshit it seems tbh.

Have you seen the e-mails I have had from NUFC?

As long as the flags are not offensive and MUST be fireproof.

NUFC have said even anti Pardew or Ashley banner are fine.

None of the liverpool flags where fireproof.

All bullshit it seems tbh.

Have you seen the e-mails I have had from NUFC?

As long as the flags are not offensive and MUST be fireproof.

NUFC have said even anti Pardew or Ashley banner are fine.

None of the liverpool flags where fireproof.

I don't believe that for a second tbh. They'd just find another reason.

Chris,

The club recognised that all fans are entitled to their opinion and as long as the message or the poster they display could not be construed as offensive or abusive or a nuisance to others the posters are generally allowed , and as previously stated must meet the necessary safety criteria.

Regards

Thats from a manager of the security and health and safety

Might as well not bother trying to play by the rules and get some in then eh

Nah man, I'm definitely not saying you should give up. I'm just cynical about the arseholes in charge.

Chris,

The club recognised that all fans are entitled to their opinion and as long as the message or the poster they display could not be construed as offensive or abusive or a nuisance to others the posters are generally allowed , and as previously stated must meet the necessary safety criteria.

Regards

Unfortunately, the word 'generally' stand out like a sore thumb to me. The writer of the emailed covered themselves with that.

Chris,

Regards

Unfortunately, the word 'generally' stand out like a sore thumb to me. The writer of the emailed covered themselves with that.

Take a copy of the email with you with the Health and Safety Manager's signature etc on it.