Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

As much as I love HBA, I wonder if, like wanting us to lose. Pardew forcing HBA out could turn out to be for the greater good?

Him forced out, Mbiwa to a lesser extent, defeat at Southampton, and the atmosphere versus Hull (great symmetry) could be vile towards him.

He's not going to play anyway, so the ideal scenario for me would be him not playing, Pardew being sacked and then in a new manager coming in and playing him. Totally wishful thinking like, but at least whilst he's on the sidelines there's a chance we'll get to watch him play for us again.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't be surprised if they did to him what they did to Barton and just paid up his contract and told him to leave.

Guest firetotheworks

This comment on the Chron page about him turning down Birmingham:

"Birmingham are too good for Ben Arfa, the vile, freeloading, egocentric, charlatan waste of space"

:anguish:

People like that deserve a cheese grater to the shins.

"Birmingham are too good for Ben Arfa, the vile, freeloading, egocentric, charlatan waste of space"

People like that deserve a cheese grater to the shins.

I wish they had the balls to sign up here.

Guest neesy111

What the fuck man. 

And as for HBA, send the c*** to league 1! I still hate the lazy t***. He's brought everything upon himself by his effort last year!

:lol:

:lol: People :lol:

I don't recognise any of these people as being like any newcastle fan I know or have ever met. What the hell is going on? There's something definitely not right here.

Regarding the negative comments about Ben Arfa. I'm a very open minded chap, a respecter of people's values and different opinions etc.

But people who make these remarks about Hatem are, well, wrong and should quite frankly be banned from watching football.