Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

:lol: I see your point, but on the bridges they're on about it's usually banners saying "GIZ A WAVE STEVIE!" etc.

Aye but that's often related to someone in the event. A bit political and scathing for something so positive. Maybe I'm being too PC but though it worth considering.

Looks like Skirge hasn't been a fan of Hatem for a while.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg4852928.html#msg4852928

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer.

My dad smoked his whole life. One day my mom told him "If you want to see your children graduate, you have to stop" 3 years later he died of lung cancer. My mom told me "Dont smoke; dont put your family through this" At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a sense of regret, because reading Skirge's posts gave me cancer anyway.

:lol: :lol:

Just had a genius idea I think... :lol:

What about hanging them both somewhere prominent for The Great North Run next weekend?

Somewhere about 10 miles in. Would give me a nice boost just as I am flagging.

:lol: I see your point, but on the bridges they're on about it's usually banners saying "GIZ A WAVE STEVIE!" etc.

Aye but that's often related to someone in the event. A bit political and scathing for something so positive. Maybe I'm being too PC but though it worth considering.

I'm running it. So is Jill. So is Joey. I think we all feel very strongly about the little known plight of the lesser spotted Hatem bird and would openly support increased media awareness of this great humanitarian crisis.

I hope we get a new manager before this dude is gone.  It's heartbreaking to see his talent just go to waste because we have such a shithead in charge.

Same, it's like a battle between the beautiful game and anti-football too.

Class work with the banners. I think the first away game I am going to is West Ham this year, realise it's a while away (last weekend in November) but I would be willing to try and get them in if no one else from here is going. Don't see why they wouldn't be allowed in.