Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

They'll be desperately trying to shift him at this time. He's the elephant in the room and he gets better with every game he misses. Pardew will hate him.

Can't believe the jammy cockney cunt hasn't been challenged on this farce yet. Oh yes, unless we just bought off the press with cash for access. That might explain it.

He'll definitely be in the team soon. Pards will get desperste

Genuinely think he will be too stubborn to bring Ben Arfa back into the first team squad. He probably knows that he needs him, but his personal pride will always come first.

Best we can hope for is he leaves and he does an absolutely explosive press release/article that 'tells all'. If that could lead to the end of Pardew, Ben Arfa will have delivered more for this club than anyone in my memory.

When we lose the next three games, Pardew will take Hatem to one side, apologise, suck Hatem's cock, and promise him that he'll be the first name on the team sheet for the rest of the season.

As if. If there is one talent Pardew possesses its being as stubborn as a mule as we have seen in the past with sticking to his tactics, not playing certain players etc.. he will absolutely freeze Hatem out even though he knows it is the wrong thing to do. Just to prove he can.

Best we can hope for is he leaves and he does an absolutely explosive press release/article that 'tells all'. If that could lead to the end of Pardew, Ben Arfa will have delivered more for this club than anyone in my memory.

I can see that happening. I think Cabaye would have done similar but was probably part of his move conditions to stay quiet. That's obviously not going to happen with Hatem, he's already raising hell.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm getting more and more confident that Ben Arfa will win this war. Either Pardew gets desperate or he gets sacked.

I'm the opposite. You underestimate Ashley's vindicative streak.

What can he do though? Nowt.

He can pay up and terminate his contract, as he did with Barton.

Guest neesy111

I'm getting more and more confident that Ben Arfa will win this war. Either Pardew gets desperate or he gets sacked.

Barton was told he could leave, no contract termination.  He started the 1st 2 games of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Barton was told he could leave, no contract termination.  He started the 1st 2 games of the season.

His contract was paid up though, not sure if that made a difference.

Guest neesy111

His contract was paid up though, not sure if that made a difference.

It wasn't.  Nothing about it here.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/aug/26/joey-barton-qpr-newcastle

Ashley wont pay a jot more man.