Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

People are thick.

Around the time we were relegated, when the media were taking us to the cleaners, what with the yellow shirt and all that shite. I really felt hard done by like our fans were just a decent bunch who were getting labelled a bunch of mongs because it sold newspapers. But we really do have a massive section clueless arseholes supporting us.

Guest firetotheworks

People are thick.

Around the time we were relegated, when the media were taking us to the cleaners, what with the yellow shirt and all that s****. I really felt hard done by like our fans were just a decent bunch who were getting labelled a bunch of mongs because it sold newspapers. But we really do have a massive section clueless arseholes supporting us.

I maintain that relegation humbled us, which was a good thing. The problem now is that it's gone to the other side of the scale where things like having ambition, not accepting mediocrity and wanting another manager in are deemed as 'deluded'

At least when we were deluded it was because we had dreams. Now it's like that never happened. There's no romance, there's no love or passion for the beautiful game or desire to be better. Being shit and supporting a shit team seems to be like some sort of medal of honour to some people, as if we're not ALL doing exactly the same thing. There's nothing to be proud of anymore except of a past that's being systematically erased by Ashley and Pardew and that the vast majority are happy to swallow under the pretense of 'loyalty'. It's absolutely lifting. I hate it.

Skirge is broken man ... what the hell happened to that guy.

All these teams that show up and beat us senseless don't all have wide players that track back all the time, so I'm really just sick of this stupid mindset, honestly.

is it possible that even if HBA doesn't leave today then when we announce of final squad list then Pardew could leave him off our 25 man squad which would mean even if Pardew was sacked/quit in next couple of weeks then the new manager wouldn't be able to play him (at least until Jan).

would be a proper cunts trick but something Pardew would probably do just to show he is the boss

is it possible that even if HBA doesn't leave today then when we announce of final squad list then Pardew could leave him off our 25 man squad which would mean even if Pardew was sacked/quit in next couple of weeks then the new manager wouldn't be able to play him (at least until Jan).

would be a proper cunts trick but something Pardew would probably do just to show he is the boss

He's a cunt, but when his job is (hopefully) on the line, he'll turn to him.

would be a proper c***s trick but something Pardew would probably do just to show he is the boss

Had to read that 3 times. :lol:

would be a proper c***s trick but something Pardew would probably do just to show he is the boss

Had to read that 3 times. :lol:

:lol: I couldn't even imagine English being a second language. I'd fucking quit.

@lee_ryder: #nufc are spending the last few hours of the window trying to sell Hatem Ben Arfa.

Not that we are short of a CB and CF - we are trying to flog our most talented player - probably on the cheap. Hope he digs in.

@lee_ryder: #nufc are spending the last few hours of the window trying to sell Hatem Ben Arfa.

http://giant.gfycat.com/WelldocumentedSandyCrownofthornsstarfish.gif

:lol: Can only imagine what that asshole said to them.