Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest palnese

Some serious shite must have gone down behind the scenes when fucking Birmingham, Besiktas and fucking Hull were the only ones interested in him.

This has killed me. Atleast before there was still hope that pardew would eventually get sacked and players like Ben Arfa and Mapou would be recalled by a new manager.

Now there is fuck all hope and Pardew has fucking won. :(

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37  3m

If these Ben Arfa to @HullCity rumours are true can I have a lift down in the morning please Hatem??

Actually quite funny amidst my mixture of bursts of anger then complete acceptance that NUFC is truly broken and won't get better.

Seeing Roma decide to loan our 4th choice CB (!) whilst we pay 80% of his wages. Followed by...

Hull City taking our most talented player for a poxy million quid, thought I'd seen it all. Apparently not.

The fans that are still pumping money into this club, month after month, deserve everything they get, fuck it. 

This was always going to happen after that banner went up. Obviously I'm not saying it shouldn't have, by any means. But never underestimate just how much of a petty fucking cunt Ashley is.

The club is an absolute shell of what it was even under Shepherd. I've completely fallen out of love with it now I'm afraid.

Genuinely hope he does well there.

As I said in the Pardew thread, I haven't even watched us this season and haven't been bothered about it at all unfortunately. Until Ashley is gone I can't imagine having any enthusiasm.

People hoping he plays  :lol:

He'll do much more than that! The only thing that is going to stop this from being the most humiliating transfer of all time will be injury.

That team is beautifully set up for him to shine. It's going to be really awful to watch, particularly because Hull aren't even anything special. If he had gone to Everton or Liverpool, think it would have been easier to stomach because they are at least further ahead than us at the minute. Hull City Tigers man.

Steve Bruce is doing a hell of a job there by the way. Incredible signings this summer. They're going to be great to watch. Us on the other hand not so much.

Seeing Roma decide to loan our 4th choice CB (!) whilst we pay 80% of his wages. Followed by...

Hull City taking our most talented player for a poxy million quid, thought I'd seen it all. Apparently not.

The fans that are still pumping money into this club, month after month, deserve everything they get, f*** it.

As said in a thread last year those putting money into the club at this stage have to take a portion of the blame I'm sorry to say.

We know exactly what Ashley is yet some continue to put money into the club which strengthens his position.