Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Can we push Pardew off a tall building like king kong?

If Pardew was King Kong, the worst he would have done was press his monkey testicles up aside the base of the building. He never would have even thought of climbing the fucker.

Can we push Pardew off a tall building like king kong?

If Pardew was King Kong, the worst he would have done was press his monkey testicles up aside the base of the building. He never would have even thought of climbing the fucker.

If he was I'd love to be one of the planes that shot the cunt.

I'm going to watch so many streams of Hull games this season

:lol: I think I'll only be able to see one. As soon as he does something creative and the Hull fans go "oooOOOHH" like we used to, it's going off.

It's gutting of course, but at this point more than anything I'm just happy for Ben Arfa. I hope he plays a lot for them and that he f***ing scores against us as a final revenge.

Plus, it gives me a reason to watch Hull games. When you're a newcastle supporter you always need to be on the lookout for more "B" teams to get you through the season...

http://images.football365.com/12/08/800x600/Newcastle-v-Tottenham-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-goal-cel_2813754.jpg

Can't wait to see him this happy playing for Hull.

No doubt it will be on the same day we have one (of many) afternoons when get thrashed four nowt or worse.  Cuntface will probably still blame him for our numerous defeats this year.