Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Geovanni...that makes me realise that they probably have a slight idea of the shit we've had to endure with HBA not getting a game.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't believe that lot have over taken us so quickly.

Wey, they haven't though. They just have our best player and (goes without saying) a better manager.

Wey, they haven't though. They just have our best player and (goes without saying) a better manager.

I was looking through their team today ... they have surpassed us man. They have better centre backs, midfielders and strikers. Hull City.

Mostly because Pardew has ruined all of ours.

Guest firetotheworks

I was looking through their team today ... they have surpassed us man. They have better centre backs, midfielders and strikers. Hull City.

That's simply not true like. You're being a hypochondriac. They haven't 'overtaken' us aside from having our best player and a better manager, that's it. Not even worth debating.

That's simply not true like. You're being a hypochondriac. They haven't 'overtaken' us aside from having our best player and a better manager, that's it. Not even worth debating.

I meant strictly team wise. I think theirs has surpassed ours. I don't even know who we have that is any good anymore. We're in a state.

I'm jealous for the simple reason they have so much optimism right now. What do we have?

I'm jealous for the simple reason they have so much optimism right now. What do we have?

Whatever optimism shits, we've got loads of that.

Guest firetotheworks

I meant strictly team wise. I think theirs has surpassed ours. I don't even know who we have that is any good anymore. We're in a state.

That's simply horseshit like.

Reached a cup final last year like. We finished 10th by a knats nadgers. Woohoo.

Wow, even forgot about that and all. Gave Arsenal a hell of a scare in that final too. We're so tragic right now. Pardew has to go asap.

Basically. They have four players I'd take. Three of which they have on loan, one of which is on loan from us.

Okay, well I guess we'll have to disagree on that.

Guest firetotheworks

:thup: I have no problem with that. I like it when two people can just agree to disagree.

:thup: I have no problem with that. I like it when two people can just agree to disagree.

For sure. I do think we have some decent players, but maybe I'm just a bit too down on things at the minute. Pardew makes them look so poor, I worry if they can be redeemed sometimes.

I think it depends if you are including the manager as part of the "team". Pick our best 11 against their best 11 and on paper ours should be better.

Add in the managers, and play it out, as we will see next home game, and I am guessing Hull will beat us.

The manager making that difference is Steve Bruce, that's how bad Pardew is!

That letter is noticeably diplomatic, he's definitely biting his tongue there. No mention of his ill treatment or Pardew and he actually thanks the club. Obviously some sort of agreement has taken place for him to keep his mouth shut while he's still technically on our books at least.