Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

That letter is noticeably diplomatic, he's definitely biting his tongue there. No mention of his ill treatment or Pardew and he actually thanks the club. Obviously some sort of agreement has taken place for him to keep his mouth shut while he's still technically on our books at least.

I think its more like Ben Arfa is a big enough person to let it go. What could we possibly do to him anyway, dock his wages?

can anyone tell me whats the issue between Hatem and Colo? i saw some people mentioned this and say Colo is the shittest captain ever.  I may have missed something?

Colo called Hatem fat and said that he doesn't track back and cover his fullback enough.

can anyone tell me whats the issue between Hatem and Colo? i saw some people mentioned this and say Colo is the shittest captain ever.  I may have missed something?

Colo called Hatem fat and said that he doesn't track back and cover his fullback enough.

That's up to Pardew to address, tell Colo to frig off and let him manage though but no, he agreed.

Beresford often talks about how he whinged to Keegan about Ginola not tracking back but he was told where to go.

Think twinport53 was joshin', but happy to agree with the sentiment. If I'm playing full back I'd love it if my winger basically sits right next to me defending crosses, but every other fucker probably wouldn't agree. Management job to set up the side so we can defend and ATTACK successfully.

If that's true then somebody needs to tell him to maybe chip in with a couple of goals then - the number of goals that our defenders have scored has been appalling for years tbh.

Self preservation from Colo, given that he just can't handle players running at him. You've only got to look at the way he turned his back on two shots on Saturday which led to the goals. Utter coward.

What can he handle apart from the ball being passed around in front of him slowly?

Self preservation from Colo, given that he just can't handle players running at him. You've only got to look at the way he turned his back on two shots on Saturday which led to the goals. Utter coward.

What can he handle apart from the ball being passed around in front of him slowly?

Very little now. He's decent at recovery tackles when he ends up in a bad position. That's about it.

Colo and Shola suck up to Pardew no question. Simple as that. Both non-frenchies so didn't hesitate to whinge about Ben Arfa. It's why Shola got games ahead of him, while Colo who was whining about going back to Argentina not long before, came straight back into the team ahead of, and to the cost of Yanga-Mbiwa's progress, despite him really beginning to find some form.

Source?

Almost everything that i've loved about this club is gone now  :undecided: Benny is or was probably the last one at the club that i genuinely had love for, a player and character that i really really liked. It's just so sad  :'( Krul is possibly another but personally i can't compare the two.

Normally i would use bad words about Pardew, but now i just want him to die even more brutally than ever..

Almost everything that i've loved about this club is gone now  :undecided: Benny is or was probably the last one at the club that i genuinely had love for, a player and character that i really really liked. It's just so sad  :'( Krul is possibly another but personally i can't compare the two.

Normally i would use bad words about Pardew, but now i just want him to die even more brutally than ever..

Krul doesn't come close to what Ben Arfa represented. We've sold/loaned out the only player (until Cabella proves otherwise) that represented what football and this club is all about.

Krul doesn't come close to what Ben Arfa represented. We've sold/loaned out the only player (until Cabella proves otherwise) that represented what football and this club is all about.

This. Hatem for me pretty much personified our club. Urgh.

This. Hatem for me pretty much personified our club. Urgh.

This, for me Hatem represented what the club means to me and how I want us to play but also represented hope and was like the martyr to the cause, he personified the fight against Pardew. That was the problem though, Pardew made it a him or Hatem thing and realised which way it was going so had to remove him.

It's definitely like the heart just got ripped out of the club, the last part of its soul is gone.

That's up to Pardew to address, tell Colo to frig off and let him manage though but no, he agreed.

Beresford often talks about how he whinged to Keegan about Ginola not tracking back but he was told where to go.

Aye, the Rob Lee quote about it is class from Keegan, proper manager that understood football

Rob Lee: "To be honest, I wasn't so sure when we signed Ginola. He was a Frenchman who was supposed to be quite moody and a primadonna and at first I thought there would be problems. We trained a few times and had a few practice games and the rest of the players seemed to be doing all his running, especially fullback John Beresford. I started having a moan during the training session and after it, Keegan pulled me in. He left me in no doubt how he felt. "Look, I know he's got his faults and I understand what you're saying about his work rate but he could win us the league! So if you've got to do a bit extra, then you've got to do it."

Urgh, them quotes from the Hull City forum are so depressing to read. Imagine signing a player who excites as much as he does knowing that your manager is likely to utilise him to his full potential  :(

Urgh, them quotes from the Hull City forum are so depressing to read. Imagine signing a player who excites as much as he does knowing that your manager is likely to utilise him to his full potential  :(

Can we take Bruce and Hatem back from them please