Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest likelylad

All of that but as well just for the entertainment. When he's on he is mesmerizing to watch. After all that is why we watch football is it not - to be entertained.

It is and tools like Pardew forget that.

Actually scratch that.  He always says "my teams are known for scoring goals", he's just delusional

Guest likelylad

Looks Fitter, Happier, More Productive...

He will have a great season.  Bruce will not only play him in his proper position but will have other attackers up there with him so he's not left on his own

Guest likelylad

Urgh, them quotes from the Hull City forum are so depressing to read. Imagine signing a player who excites as much as he does knowing that your manager is likely to utilise him to his full potential  :(

Not just that but he will be consistent because he's not out of position.

When Pardew was at West Ham he put Tevez on the wing.  I wonder how good Tevez would be if he had years of this numpty.

Guest likelylad

Actually scratch that.  He always says "my teams are known for scoring goals", he's just delusional

Well, he didn't specify how many of them.

Damn....always look at the fine print ha ha.  I like it when be says we play good football, does he think we are all brain dead and never watched proper football before?

Guest likelylad

If we get rid of the King and get a decent manager who rates him, it might be possible he could come back next season.

Agent Bruce

Dunno about that.  I was never that impressed with him until who I saw he got deadline day and the type of footy he wants to play.

He shot up in my estimation.

Di Matteo would be my choice though or Laudrup

If we get rid of the King and get a decent manager who rates him, it might be possible he could come back next season.

Agent Bruce

Dunno about that.  I was never that impressed with him until who I saw he got deadline day and the type of footy he wants to play.

He shot up in my estimation.

Di Matteo would be my choice though or Laudrup

Still surprised nobody has offered him a job after being sacked at Chelsea.

Looks Fitter, Happier, More Productive...

He will have a great season.  Bruce will not only play him in his proper position but will have other attackers up there with him so he's not left on his own

I think Hull are now going to be my second team in the premier. To think I couldn't stand Bruce a year ago and now he's a tubby geordie icon.

Guest firetotheworks

I was talking to an old bloke in the Trent last night when I overheard him talking about Tony Green (who he assured me was "like Beardsley but even better") so I asked him about Ben Arfa and his point was that the best players that he's seen for us (Green, Beardsley, Shearer) in their prime were 100% no matter what. I made the point about Shearer under Gullit being a bit like Ben Arfa under Pardew and he backed down.

:milner:

Guest firetotheworks

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his s*** son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

We can but dream.