Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I hope Hatem now works hard and gets his name back after it was damaged by Pardew. Show the world his quality. What a shame he didn't get the chance to do that here, it'll be one of those that people speak about for years.

I'll never forget what Pardew did to the fella. Hell I wonder what CH is thinking about this - the man signed him and basically put him in a "go on and play son" role immediately

That Everton game was outrageous.

Can't imagine any players refusing to play with HBA, what kind of idiots would do that?

Shola & Colo are both named

I can't believe that for a second, tbh. Every time Colo and HBA were out there, it seemed like Benny was the only guy Colo trusted.

Watching those two clips I'm having to pinch myself again that we're going to be seeing a player of his skill in a City shirt. Especially when I used to get excited by Neil Mann attacking from midfield and games like this....

On his day Hull City now have One of the Best players in the PL. Fact.

Great signing. Hopefully he does the biz and we can talk with him in January about a full deal ( as his contract is up @ Newcastle next summer).

A beautiful anticipation is building

If HBA plays to his potential we have got a player that could make a huge difference to our club in a position we have really been lacking a real contributor. Exciting times for us.

:jesuswept:

Watching those two clips I'm having to pinch myself again that we're going to be seeing a player of his skill in a City shirt. Especially when I used to get excited by Neil Mann attacking from midfield and games like this....

Great signing. Hopefully he does the biz and we can talk with him in January about a full deal ( as his contract is up @ Newcastle next summer).

If HBA plays to his potential we have got a player that could make a huge difference to our club in a position we have really been lacking a real contributor. Exciting times for us.

Can't believe how much that enrages me  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Colo, the worst captain we've had after Michael Owen and Shola Ameobi, one of the worst players we've had full stop.

Can't believe how much that enrages me  :lol:

Where are those quotes from?