Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I thought Ben Arfa wasn't in the French squad?

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11350031.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/GettyImages-531893494.jpg

France's midfielder Moussa Sissoko (L) and forward Hatem Ben Arfa ride bicycles along the seafront following the team's arrival in Biarritz

He's apparently on the standby list.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/france/story/2870292/ngolo-kante-in-france-squad-for-euro-2016-but-hatem-ben-arfa-and-alexandre-lacazette-out

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11350031.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/GettyImages-531893494.jpg

France's midfielder Moussa Sissoko (L) and forward Hatem Ben Arfa ride bicycles along the seafront following the team's arrival in Biarritz

Yet these two cunts are leading the pack like they're captains.

Yet these two c***s are leading the pack like they're captains.

Landmines, innit.

Reading a journalist's report present with the French squad in Biarritz: "For the 1st training session with the French squad, Ben Arfa delights all Biarritz! Beautiful goals and awesome skill moves, he is way above everybody else!"

Now go tell the kid he can't make it for the Euro.

Why the hell would he go to Lyon, if he's supposedly got the other two to choose from?

He'll actually get playing time unlike at Barca.  He started at Lyon so it'd make sense he might want to go back there

Why the hell would he go to Lyon, if he's supposedly got the other two to choose from?

He'll actually get playing time unlike at Barca.  He started at Lyon so it'd make sense he might want to go back there

I realise that, but they've fallen quite a bit behind PSG because of the money. More of sideways move tbh.

I realise that, but they've fallen quite a bit behind PSG because of the money. More of sideways move tbh.

Lyon is definitely a step up from Nice to be fair.

I wouldn't go to any of those three TBH, although obviously Barca is pretty hard to say no to.

Is as a forward minded player, surely.  Look at Turan, one of europes top players at Atleti, reduced to 9 league starts at Barca (only 3 of which he played the full 90 minutes in)

I wouldn't go to any of those three TBH, although obviously Barca is pretty hard to say no to.

Is as a forward minded player, surely.  Look at Turan, one of europes top players at Atleti, reduced to 9 league starts at Barca (only 3 of which he played the full 90 minutes in)

Was only allowed to play from January though tbf.

Lyon is definitely a step up from Nice to be fair.

They are, but he'll still be playing for a team that can only really finish second or third in their own league because of the power PSG have. He's better off moving to none of the 3 mentioned tbh as IanPardewLover says.