Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Rich

I'll go as far to say that if we lose against Cardiff and he doesn't go either straight away or at the end of the season, he'll be here for the rest of his contract.

Aye, this is it. There's just no way on this Earth a Premier League manager can survive 8 losses on the bounce.

Job done, superb result :clap:

More would've been nicer but the point has been made. The penny drop is deafening.

With who? Certainly not the media at large, who were making excuses for Pardew all night. One more defeat doesn't make all the difference, if they couldn't see it before tonight.

I'll go as far to say that if we lose against Cardiff and he doesn't go either straight away or at the end of the season, he'll be here for the rest of his contract.

Aye, this is it. There's just no way on this Earth a Premier League manager can survive 8 losses on the bounce.

I wouldn't be so sure!

It doesn't seem possible that he won't be sacked, but then again Ashley has done a lot of things we never saw coming.

F*cking Mick Lowes & John Anderson doing their best to defend this c*nt once again. Words fail me.

What they saying now?

"The fans have conveniently forgot about the "good" first half of the season" Lowes is just a fat f*cking mess and Anderson is as thick as a church wall.

F*cking Mick Lowes & John Anderson doing their best to defend this c*nt once again. Words fail me.

Surely not? :lol:

they were- saying nobody remembers how good we were before xmas. and plenty good nufc teams have failed to win at arsenal over the years.

Job done, superb result :clap:

More would've been nicer but the point has been made. The penny drop is deafening.

With who? Certainly not the media at large, who were making excuses for Pardew all night. One more defeat doesn't make all the difference, if they couldn't see it before tonight.

Will they ever get over the whole lack of spending, selling our big stars etc.

Even if we do spend to re-build in summer, can see the 'time to gel, new players' lark getting peddled to drag it out longer.