Liverpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/05/14 - Post-match reaction from page 53

BlueStar

Disgusting how many scousers were in our end, I took this just after we took the lead

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s368/jon_brown3/scouse_zpsffdef1ad.jpg

(You can see our fans celebrating in the background)

Tbh do not know where to start after seeing the line up i thought omg nuked but Liverpool were shit first half and made Pardew look good with a negative line up ,second half Suarez shows true colours and Krul decides not going for crosses i might get hurt and it costs us the win ,not defending Pardew but what a shit let down by our lads second half in a game that normally would be a trouncing ended up looking like we were hard done by .Referee guilty of huge mistake with Suarez and Dummett imho but hey lets face it many a ref fooled by players diving and nowt malicious with his challenge

Guest firetotheworks

It was always going to happen, I'm just surprised that Liverpool actually won tbh. I thought it would end up a 0-1 or 1-1 after they blew it at Palace.

On the plus side though, the Liverpool fans are proper p*ssed off with us.

Why ?

Think it was something to do with what our fans were singing. Had a look on red and white kop and they were foaming, the usual 'hope Ashley stays and they fall down the leagues and die forever etc'.

Why ?

Think it was something to do with what our fans were singing. Had a look on red and white kop and they were foaming, the usual 'hope Ashley stays and they fall down the leagues and die forever etc'.

Not supposed to upstage them at Anfield and our fans certainly did today.

Guest bimpy474

bless them, nasty songs about gerrard and pro-man city chants...wonder what hurt the most. Fucking soft arseholes.

Should have just held up A4 papers with a . on them

Why ?

Did i hear " blue moon " at one point second half  ;D

Some of our fans are f***ing embarrassing like. Clearly born to lap up the s**** they're spoon-fed. Anybody who defends Pardew or Ashley is as thick as custard.

Really would not surprise me if there are PR dept patsies getting airtime over normal fans.

Late to the party and know it doesn't matter, but if that refereeing performance was against a 'top' club, he'd be hung out to dry.

Absolutely - just imagine the shitstorm that would have descended if that win had just given Liverpool the title.

Why ?

It was embarrassing in The Arkle before the game, the teenage contingent singing Demba, Demba Ba and loads of other shite. Liverpool fans didn't seem too happy IMO.

I didn't see it myself but my mate said that some lads were throwing eggs at the Hillsbrough shrine.

Why ?

Jesus. We've become so small time.