Liverpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/05/14 - Post-match reaction from page 53

BlueStar

Debuchy was always off at the first chance when Cabaye exited, no real shock there. Certainly waving away like it was the last we'll see of him. Think we'll get a good price, him and Krul are our most sellable assets.

Heard Mike is a bit short of cash and no doubt he will keep it.

Fuck that, I'd love us to spend shitloads of money and conquer all before us.  We tried it in the past, so why shouldn't we do it again?

Yup. I'd swap places with City in an instant.

City flans flying the UAE flag on the pitch at the Etihad.

Grim.

This was the lesser of two evils. Gerrard lifting the trophy :anguish:

:lol: I agree, but I feel like our priorities might be fucked.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd fly a Taliban flag if we won the league tbh. Who cares.

Hmm. I would like. Not a f***ing chance would I want us to buy success on the scale that Man City or Chelsea have. I know it would feel empty.

Because this feeling is what its all about man.  :fool:

Because not subscribing to one means that you MUST subscribe to the other? Howeh.

City flans flying the UAE flag on the pitch at the Etihad.

God I f***ing hate football.

It is their team I suppose :lol:

At least they recognize that their success has been bought. They'd be a nothing club otherwise.

They clearly weren't Mancunian, they looked like they were probably from the UAE. I'm sure most of proper Man City fans fully recognise that though.

f*** that, I'd love us to spend shitloads of money and conquer all before us.  We tried it in the past, so why shouldn't we do it again?

Yup. I'd swap places with City in an instant.

Nah. Their expectations are so high they barely enjoy the football. Even Man Utd fans likely take more from wins.

Hmm. I would like. Not a f***ing chance would I want us to buy success on the scale that Man City or Chelsea have. I know it would feel empty.

Because not subscribing to one means that you MUST subscribe to the other? Howeh.

The alternative is never winning the league. I'd gladly sell my soul for a chance to compete.

Guest firetotheworks

The alternative is never winning the league. I'd gladly sell my soul for a chance to compete.

'compete'

Atletico?

Because that's the reason we signed up to support this team >_>

Honestly, just give us what we had in 02/03 again and I'd jizz myself to dehydration.

All I want is to be entertained, to look forward to the weekend again and not feel like we're a complete non-entity in the league. I've never been arsed about our trophy haul, the mere possibility that we can win one is enough. No way I'd sell out just to make that hope a certainty.