Fans Forum Minutes - Spoiler: Same old s***

Guest ManDoon

I don't know how they can come up with the stat's they have to justify not trying in the cups, stupid b******s.

Indeed beyind belief.

Serious question, do some of the questions get sent to "board" in advance of the meeting so they have time to prepare?

Here's a stat for them:

NUFC premier league points on 4th Jan 2014 (day of Cardiff FA cup 3rd round tie): 33

Points required for premier league survival this season: 34

And I dont know how Peter Beardsley can look at himself in the mirror working for this bunch of snakes. Sure he needs to make a living but if it was me I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. 

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas  ·  49m

Worth reading timeline of @Thomas91nufc, Fans Forum member. Unique insight

Says it all really, especially this:

Thomas ‏@Thomas91nufc  1h

@dcb72 You get the impression from Lee Charnley & John Irving that they just don't care about our concerns.

Thomas ‏@Thomas91nufc  1h

@dcb72 Nah don't worry mate. That was my last one, learned that nothing will get through to them about the more serious matters...

Why would they? They're a couple of nobody cunts in a very cushty job given to them by dear old Mike.

I'm certainly unaware of any relevant qualifications they have for their high profile roles in such a big company.

Kissing ass and toeing the company line is obviously the only way to gain advancement in a Mike Ashley company - doubly depressing as it means there'll never be anyone of substance in a sufficiently influential position to challenge the current status quo.

:(

This is Charnley and Irving here by the way:

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article6933478.ece/alternates/s615/Lee-Charnley.jpg

Doesn’t really add anything to the thread but I figured there was a decent chance they might be reading so just wanted to take the chance to tell them they look like a pair of cunts.

The spiel regarding clubs being relegated as a result of cup success is hilarious.

The clubs in question were relegated because they were shit. It stands to reason that a decent squad would be able to combine a cup run with midtable mediocrity. Madness.

My love for nufc is extremely low right now and if we don't show major ambition in the transfer market this summer, I can't see myself following us for a long time. That may sound strange, but as Yorkie said above, we just don't aim for the top anymore. We fear cups, europe and now only aim for balance sheet gold stars.

We need fighters, dreamers and people who want to win here. I don't want us to be another stoke or west ham for example. As usual, we have all the tools to succeed and apparently even the finance to kick on, but we fuck it up by appointing spineless yes men and greedy, passionless arseholes.

This summer will be the decider for thousands of toon fans, imo.

And I dont know how Peter Beardsley can look at himself in the mirror working for this bunch of snakes. Sure he needs to make a living but if it was me I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Ha. Good point.

In addressing the document, the board stated that Alan Pardew (AP) will remain the club's manager.

This may not even be the most depressing sentence in the minutes, which is some f***ing achievement.

If this is how things are done, it genuinely will never matter who the manager is. Forget Pardew. He's absolutely nothing. The owner has to be run out of town. Nothing less than a new owner will change a single thing.

:snod:

Cant/ wont compete in cups, I assume that means we wont try to go for a Europa place either, just in case we get relegated,

Priority is just to stay in the PL and thats it,

Any decent manager wants to at least try and win things so we are stuck with Pardew as he fits the remit perfectly.

Ive asked myself what exactly is in this for me, hope of maybe eventually winning something?, getting into Europe? maybe even being remotely entertained?

the answer is nothing except being totally pissed off with the whole situation

Well fuck em. Im out, Ive wasted too much of my time on these cunts.

In addressing the document, the board stated that Alan Pardew (AP) will remain the club's manager.

This may not even be the most depressing sentence in the minutes, which is some f***ing achievement.

If this is how things are done, it genuinely will never matter who the manager is. Forget Pardew. He's absolutely nothing. The owner has to be run out of town. Nothing less than a new owner will change a single thing.

:snod:

Still need to run him out of town as well like, the absolute face poney.

Guest Roger Kint

The spiel regarding clubs being relegated as a result of cup success is hilarious.

The clubs in question were relegated because they were shit. It stands to reason that a decent squad would be able to combine a cup run with midtable mediocrity. Madness.

They conveniently omit clubs who get to finals and lost yet bizarrely werent relegated like Stoke, Villa, mackems, HUll all in last 4 years as well as Swansea and even Bradford who played about 100 games that bastard season and got promoted too. Pack of shitehawks.

I've wondered for a while now whether Fatty bought this club purely with the intention of running us into the ground out of some vindictive hate for the club and its supporters and then just fucking off when it's finally ruined. It's a massively paranoid theory but sometimes I wonder whether I'm right. This kind of thing is just adding to my delusions!

After we bowed out in the FA Cup third round we gained about 10 or 11 points anyway, so I assume had we fluked a win vs Cardiff in January then we'd have been relegated having lost 15 games in a row? :lol:

Fucking imbeciles.

:lol:

Absolutely vile, disgusting stuff.

The most depressing thing however is how many people - Newcastle United fans included - believe they are doing an acceptable job running this football club.

Absolutely vile, disgusting stuff.

The most depressing thing however is how many people - Newcastle United fans included - believe they are doing an acceptable job running this football club.

Yeah, this I cannot get my head around. Are people seriously that thick?