Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

If he is pictured with Beardsley does that mean he is going to be with the development squad? No king in sight although he may have been busy rimming his master.

When did this King stuff start man ? :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alan-pardew-headbutt-newcastle-not-3203713

And Pardew’s chief problem appears to be he has none. From his West Ham days, comes an extraordinary anecdote ­courtesy of club ­photographer Steve Bacon, one of several staff to dine with Pardew in a hotel before a game at Sunderland.

“When the gaffer sat down with his backroom team, deciding on his order, he asked fitness coach Tony Strudwick what he was getting – and told him he’d take it if it looked good.

“When the meals arrived, Pards said to Tony, ‘Yours looks better, I’m having that,’ and swapped plates.

“I told him you can’t just take someone else’s dinner. Pards retorted, ‘When you’re the king, you can do anything’.”

:spit:

FFS can't believe i missed that.

If he is pictured with Beardsley does that mean he is going to be with the development squad? No king in sight although he may have been busy rimming his master.

When did this King stuff start man ? :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alan-pardew-headbutt-newcastle-not-3203713

And Pardew’s chief problem appears to be he has none. From his West Ham days, comes an extraordinary anecdote ­courtesy of club ­photographer Steve Bacon, one of several staff to dine with Pardew in a hotel before a game at Sunderland.

“When the gaffer sat down with his backroom team, deciding on his order, he asked fitness coach Tony Strudwick what he was getting – and told him he’d take it if it looked good.

“When the meals arrived, Pards said to Tony, ‘Yours looks better, I’m having that,’ and swapped plates.

“I told him you can’t just take someone else’s dinner. Pards retorted, ‘When you’re the king, you can do anything’.”

:lol: still kills me. "When you're the king you can do anything" FFS

The thought of Pardew hearing the ei-ei-ei-o chant "Pardew is our King"  :anguish:

Guest bimpy474

I don't like his hair, cunt.

Too sensible?

He looks like he walked straight off 'The Only Way Is Essex'  :puke: