Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

This is just confirmation that if there ever was a takeover it's dead in the water knowing BZG will have done all the numbers on all the players contracts and advertising rights for said players, so I would have thought there would be a freeze on selling club assets.

If a buyout clause is in the contract nothing anyone can do if it's activated

I’m sure if a takeover was close there would be an embargo on transfers

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Skinny jeans wearing cunt. At least we'll never see the generic PR team 'MATCHDAY' posts on social media again. :aww:

Guest godzilla

This is just confirmation that if there ever was a takeover it's dead in the water knowing BZG will have done all the numbers on all the players contracts and advertising rights for said players, so I would have thought there would be a freeze on selling club assets.

If a buyout clause is in the contract nothing anyone can do if it's activated

I’m sure if a takeover was close there would be an embargo on transfers

It's in his contract a legal document nothing they can do about it

Guest Gonzo

When you think the club can’t get any lower they never cease to surprise. I shudder to think what sort of state the club will be in by the time the season starts, barring a miracle.

Good luck to him, I reckon we will see just how good he is around better players now. Overall he's been a good player for us, is 25 and probably doesn't fancy getting relegated / wasting his career here.