Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest palnese

"Blah, blah, blah I'm a middle aged bloke with a wardrobe full of plain boot cut jeans lets have a go at the stylish 21 year old Spaniard"

Boot cut :lol:

Haven't seen a pair of boot cuts in ages.

The 21-year-old forward, signed as one for the future, has scored four goals.

Pardew said: “I think if you said at start of the year he would be in this position, I would have said that was unlikely.

“His physical improvement has been immense. He was already technically accomplished.

“His physical attributes and mentality in games have improved massively.”

Pardew said: “I think if you said at start of the year he would be in this position, I would have said that was unlikely.

“His physical improvement has been immense. He was already technically accomplished.

Bollocks in the main.

He only got a game cos we had no one else, and has shown how much ability he has.

Only question people should be asking now is why did this useless twat of a manager and his staff not have the ability to see this in training?

If we hadn't had injuries we probably still wouldn't have seen this lad play. Pardew himself said he would be in the under 21s all year at the start of the season.

Bollocks in the main.

He only got a game cos we had no one else, and has shown how much ability he has.

Only question people should be asking now is why did this useless t*** of a manager and his staff not have the ability to see this in training?

If we hadn't had injuries we probably still wouldn't have seen this lad play. Pardew himself said he would be in the under 21s all year at the start of the season.

Makes you wonder what the fuck is going on with our other young players, Bigirimana and the likes.

Bollocks in the main.

Only question people should be asking now is why did this useless t*** of a manager and his staff not have the ability to see this in training?

Makes you wonder what the fuck is going on with our other young players, Bigirimana and the likes.

'fucking weird cunt' etc.