Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

He's the one in our squad who's most unlikely to lose possession imo. Love him.

Mike Williamson IMO

You can't lose what you'll never have :thup:

I know the Spanish press are spoilt for choice when it comes to analysing players, but is there any mention at all of this kids progress?

Mike Williamson IMO

I know the Spanish press are spoilt for choice when it comes to analysing players, but is there any mention at all of this kids progress?

No, he's pretty much off the radar. Won't get a look until he goes back to Spain or signs for a big(ger) English team.

Mike Williamson IMO

No, he's pretty much off the radar. Won't get a look until he goes back to Spain or signs for a big(ger) English team.

gtfo

Mike Williamson IMO

gtfo

You're not seen as a big club by Spanish media, that's what I mean.

Definitely showed he is more midfielder than striker today, his ability to carry the ball out of defence showed and I can only imagine what he would be like in front of two competent central midfielders.

Mike Williamson IMO

gtfo

You're not seen as a big club by Spanish media, that's what I mean.

Still sore about that whol Armada thing

Without doubt should be in the starting XI, hopefully McClaren will see that. Loved watching him sprinting back numerous times yesterday to stop the crosses coming in.

The kind of player that gets the crowd to its feet. He's essential especially at home. One of the few players we have that can provide tha bi o magikk.

We need Perez' mobility and change of pace/direction....he offers a great link between m/f and attack and works his socks off.

He will prove to be an important part of the squad as the season gets going.

It was fucking brutal to watch this guy play his own position as well as obertan's... counted at least two clear instances where he took the ball all the way over to obertan's flank, ignored him, exchanged passes with obertan's supporting players, and then put a cross in. Fucking Ayoze was playing both flanks today... Thauvin has to start next week instead of Obertan - otherwise I might cry like a fan watching newcastle.

Given a 4 out of 10 by our favourite window licker.

That's just unbelievable.

He's clueless.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  36m36 minutes ago

Just a quick note to say my ratings for players appear in the Chronicle on a Monday not the Sunday Sun. #nufc