Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Villarreal)

ponsaelius

Even this signing just sums up how negative the club is. I remember when we had N'Zogbia on trial, Alan Oliver (I know, I know), reporting how Shearer wanted Sir Bobby to do everything to sign him up and they were talking about how he'd be pushing for a place that same season.

This though..."Oh no, he's not ready for the first-team he'll be in the Development squad". Even if there were similar soundbites coming out of the club like with when we got N'Zogbia, even if it was all hot air, we'd at least be excited by this signing. He's done in the Spanish second tier what people like Ince & Zaha did in ours and we'd be over the f***ing moon with those. This though, I can't get excited by it.

So wallet in the right pocket, interesting....

I always go for phone in left pocket, wallet in the right. This is the correct way for all of mankind.

Correct. Good to see him taking in the local football culture

Yeah, I really wish the best for this guy, it'll be fantastic if he hits the ground running and makes the first team bench eventually. I think he's gonna be reet canny for us.

I always go for phone in left pocket, wallet in the right. This is the correct way for all of mankind.

For some reason I put my phone in my right pocket even though I'm left handed and always put my phone to my left ear.

My wallet is in my left pocket if it isn't in my back pocket, and my keys are in my left as well, as well as any change that I may have and my headphones. Nothing goes in my pocket with my phone. /milner

Guest chopey

For some reason I put my phone in my right pocket even though I'm left handed and always put my phone to my left ear.

My wallet is in my left pocket if it isn't in my back pocket, and my keys are in my left as well, as well as any change that I may have and my headphones. Nothing goes in my pocket with my phone. /milner

it's 2014 people why not purchase a wallet that your phone goes in so that everything is in the same pocket leaving one pocket free

it's 2014 people why not purchase a wallet that your phone goes in so that everything is in the same pocket leaving one pocket free

Ban this sick filth.