The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

BTTS in the Swiss game is my first bet. For some reason I'm positive it's going to happen. :lol:

You never know but Swiss is the most organized team of football I've seen in a long time defensively. Hitzfeld has worked magic with them defensively. I'd guess u2.5 goals would be the best bet, but it's the World Cup. They might lose 5-0 as well.

BTTS in the Swiss game is my first bet. For some reason I'm positive it's going to happen. :lol:

You never know but Swiss is the most organized team of football I've seen in a long time defensively. Hitzfeld has worked magic with them defensively. I'd guess u2.5 goals would be the best bet, but it's the World Cup. They might lose 5-0 as well.

I really liked the look of Ecuador when they played us, and generally the times I've seen them in the past year or 2, I think they're a dangerous opponent. No world-beaters, yeah, but I think they'll cause them problems, albeit appreciate Hitzfeld is a hell of a coach to have and it'll be tough. Also think it'll follow the trend of an open World Cup so far and while I don't think it'll be 4-3 or anything, I think 1-1/2-1 Switzerland is very realistic.

I really liked the look of Ecuador when they played us, and generally the times I've seen them in the past year or 2, I think they're a dangerous opponent. No world-beaters, yeah, but I think they'll cause them problems, albeit appreciate Hitzfeld is a hell of a coach to have and it'll be tough. Also think it'll follow the trend of an open World Cup so far and while I don't think it'll be 4-3 or anything, I think 1-1/2-1 Switzerland is very realistic.

:thup:

Argentina to beat Bosnia is 4/1 if you sign-up to Coral!

Already have an account... f*** off!

Do you have a link for this please?

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online/?

Just done this, thanks. Any bullshit associated with it? CBA to read the T&C's.

Nah, just straightforward.  Was the same with Brazil to win @2/1 on Thursday.