The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got 9/1 on Argentina, Bosnia, France & Switzerland from a PP offer earlier. First two games in but I'm confident France or the Swiss can f*** this up

got about nearly 7/1 off 365 for the same bet, not too bad at all really.... bonus 5a on it. 

Had the same bet.  Couldn't believe France didn't score one of those.

Thanks to bet365 voiding bets on games that finish 0-0

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/Mobile%20Uploads/CE39A9D6-07C4-4947-873B-0D79D2D74A99.png

France have brutally raped me tonight! Early games, btts and win Argie/Bosnia, later games France/Swiss to win to nil, 25 quid acc. That Ecuador keeper must have 20 for positioning on FM, if he hasn't, he needs editing!

Got 9/1 on Argentina, Bosnia, France & Switzerland from a PP offer earlier. First two games in but I'm confident France or the Swiss can fuck this up

Couldn't resist this either, 9/1 seemed huge. Not sure why I'm bothering with this 888 offer like, nowt ever comes of it. Will get £15 tomorrow, DNB double on Ghana and Algeria looks tempting.

138.com are legitimate. :thup:

Dear Dinho,

YOU ARE VERIFIED!

We have successfully verified your documents. You are now able to deposit and withdraw without the hassle of having to talk to me!

I confirm that your Withdrawal request amounting to £40 has been approved today and please allow 2 to 3 business days for your funds to show in your debit/credit card.

Got 9/1 on Argentina, Bosnia, France & Switzerland from a PP offer earlier. First two games in but I'm confident France or the Swiss can fuck this up

Couldn't resist this either, 9/1 seemed huge. Not sure why I'm bothering with this 888 offer like, nowt ever comes of it. Will get £15 tomorrow, DNB double on Ghana and Algeria looks tempting.

Sounds like Ghana's throwing a hissy fit, so just went for Algeria, returns £39.

Strictly avoided betting on the final round of group matches, however have a £5 free bet to use, so will plump for Belgium draw, Russia draw, Portugal at about 25/1.