The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Doing nothing for me heart this like. Sat night I had 12 games on. Had 11 winners and was 1-0 down in the 12th game. Got equaliser in 88th min and winner in 94th. 

How did you only manage £400 from 12 matches? No diss, great win, just seemed a bit small :dontknow:

coz I'm a pussy mate and only ever bet on in play games where teams are already winning. Some of them were like  1/40 odds. had one at 1/500 haha. worked out 19/1 overall. would have only won half that but accidentally played the same bet twice. Was gutted when I realised I'd put 20 quid on haha

:serious:

Yeh mate. seems to be working out ok. looked at my will hill account since I've been doing it. paid 120 quid to win 700 quid over past 2 months. not very adventurous I know but works for me :)

The strategy is ridiculous tbf but I was more about the fact that you only bet on teams that are leading but your team was 1-0 down in the last game. :lol:

Checking out the ref stats for card points could be a canny moneymaker actually. Always 2-3 absolute lunatics at the WC.

The ref on the Mexico-Cameroon is apparently one of the card-happiest refs in the tourney. :thup:

Doing nothing for me heart this like. Sat night I had 12 games on. Had 11 winners and was 1-0 down in the 12th game. Got equaliser in 88th min and winner in 94th. 

How did you only manage £400 from 12 matches? No diss, great win, just seemed a bit small :dontknow:

coz I'm a pussy mate and only ever bet on in play games where teams are already winning. Some of them were like  1/40 odds. had one at 1/500 haha. worked out 19/1 overall. would have only won half that but accidentally played the same bet twice. Was gutted when I realised I'd put 20 quid on haha

Yeh mate. seems to be working out ok. looked at my will hill account since I've been doing it. paid 120 quid to win 700 quid over past 2 months. not very adventurous I know but works for me :)

The strategy is ridiculous tbf but I was more about the fact that you only bet on teams that are leading but your team was 1-0 down in the last game. :lol:

Not that ridiculous if it works man surely haha. tbf that was the only game on that bet were the team (estonia) weren't winning. was 0-0 when I put it on but they were strong odds on at that point so I thought good as nailed on. scraped home in the 94th min and the ref decided to play 12 mins stoppage time. Was unbearable haha

Not that ridiculous if it works man surely haha. tbf that was the only game on that bet were the team (estonia) weren't winning. was 0-0 when I put it on but they were strong odds on at that point so I thought good as nailed on. scraped home in the 94th min and the ref decided to play 12 mins stoppage time. Was unbearable haha

It's how I first started getting hooked into betting. I'd just bet like £1 on in-play games with winning teams. Doubles or trebles. Built up an alright balance and then it fell to pieces. :lol: I put it down to beginner's luck when I did it.

It's how I first started getting hooked into betting. I'd just bet like £1 on in-play games with winning teams. Doubles or trebles. Built up an alright balance and then it fell to pieces. :lol: I put it down to beginner's luck when I did it.

Aye know what ur saying mate. nee chance of me doing that like. It's in my nature to have these little fads then I get bored after a few weeks. just enjoying it for now then will probably move on to train spotting or something

Aye know what ur saying mate. nee chance of me doing that like. It's in my nature to have these little fads then I get bored after a few weeks. just enjoying it for now then will probably move on to train spotting or something

Good move. That's where I took a wrong turn. Would have a much healthier bank balance if I'd just invested in an anorak and notebook.

Got 30 quid in my Coral account because I correctly predicted Brazil would wear yellow and 12 quid in SkyBet because Neymar scored and won.

No idea what bets to put on, should probably just quit while I'm ahead since it happens that rarely.

Guest Roger Kint

Changed Neymar fgs/3-1 to Oscar anytime/Brasil win. Such a fucking tit! Between the WH bet and that i am about £100 up but fuck off

Edit: Naturally NPW too

Guest Roger Kint

Couldn't resist , also got

http://i57.tinypic.com/b67kuu.png

I don't want Holland to win as i have a bet on Spain to win all three of their games but why not cover for an unexpected slip up

Wouldnt put a penny on them. All Dutch experts are saying they will lose all three games they are so shit

Guest Roger Kint

Hills offering 5/1 on 10 or more goals today. Cant work out if thats good or utter shit :lol:

YES/NO-bets

Will Italy score first vs England - YES

BTTS Uruguay - England - NO

England clean sheet vs Costa Rica - YES

RVP outscore Rooney in the grp stage - YES

England have a pen, red or hat-trick in the grp stage - NO

England to score more than 6 in the tournament - NO

33/1 - €12

Colombia to beat Greece - YES

Suarez to score vs Costa Rica - YES*

BTTS Ivory Coast vs Japan - YES

Colombia clean sheet vs Greece - YES

Uruguay to lead HT vs Costa Rica - YES

Japan to sub last vs Ivory Coast - NO

33/1 - €12

*16/1 if Suarez doesnt play

Hills offering 5/1 on 10 or more goals today. Cant work out if thats good or utter shit :lol:

I think the bookies are assuming Spain/Holland won't have many goals due to Spain keeping the ball so much. And there is little to suggest Mexico/Cameroon will have over 2.5 goals. Chile have the potential to score a few (and also concede).