14/15 fixtures

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

West Brom to do a Norwich this year? Finish with us, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd & Arsenal

Well one established premier Leage team always goes down.  We might survive by not being quite rubbish enough to go down.

Can see the daft choice of manager coming back to haunt them if they start badly. No doubt will replace him too late too.

Getting a bit bored of the inevitability that we'll get a big team first game of the season. Last few years have been City away, Spurs home, Arsenal home, Man Utd away twice.

Even on the Championship we started with the toughest fixture possible.

I'm sure Sky would pick our match. Sunday 4pm would be the most probable seeing City are the defending champions though having a Monday night 1st game at home match would be nice too. 

Will the clubs and Sky decide what time the derby will take place this time without the police advice? Remember the controversy last season about the timing? Now that the police have said they won't put any restrictions on when the match can take place, a Sunday 4pm or Monday night game before Christmas is more than likely.

Our last 6  opening game fixtures in the Premier League:

14/15: Man City (h)

13/14: Man City (a)

12/13: Spurs (h)

11/12: Arsenal (h)

10/11: Man United (a)

08/09: Man United (a)

You could also include West Brom (a) in the Championship as that was probably the hardest fixture possible that season :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Our last 6  opening game fixtures in the Premier League:

14/15: Man City (h)

13/14: Man City (a)

12/13: Spurs (h)

11/12: Arsenal (h)

10/11: Man United (a)

08/09: Man United (a)

You could also include West Brom (a) in the Championship as that was probably the hardest fixture possible that season :lol:

Punishment for sacking the slug? He got Bolton away the season before that shit :lol:

06/12 - Chelsea

13/12 - Arsenal

20/12 - Mackems

26/12 - Man U

28/12 - Everton

01/01 - Burnley

03/12 - FA Cup

10/01 - Chelsea

If we don't have a really good start to the season, I'm pinning my hopes on this run of games bookended with Chelsea home and away being enough to get rid of Pardew.  If we win more than one of them I'll blah blah blah Fenwicks blah.

Damn, why has that got England and cup fixtures in it..? :lol:

Also, aren't these dates heavily subject to change due to televised fixtures not being determined yet?

Damn, why has that got England and cup fixtures in it..? :lol:

Also, aren't these dates heavily subject to change due to televised fixtures not being determined yet?

That's the problem with all the calender's you get online.  They tend not to change after the initial fixture list is announced.  Annoyed me so I'm maintaining this shared one myself now and intend to update as when fixtures are chaged.

I'm including England games because it annoyed me that the calendar I had subscribed to didn't include them, so when there was a weekend without football, i had to go and see when the internationals were.  Could be any day from Wednesday to Monday.