The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Be interesting to work out the top 5 foreign players to play in the Prem (not British). Drogba, Bergkamp, Vieira, Henry and one other maybe? Cantona?

not that interesting now you've named them.

:lol:

Drogba is still so good.

He isn't, but that was a nice goal.

He is.

Not watching this game, but haven't really thought much of him this season when I've seen him and for Galatasary and the Ivory Coast before and during the summer he never impressed. He got the odd goal but I thought he was going to leave Gala for the MLS or something along those lines tbh.

When I saw him in the CL for Gala he mostly looked good IMO. I obviously don't know how often he played for Gala, but I would assume that it was far too often in the league to get the most out of him. He's brilliant in this back up role for Chelsea, throw him on when they need him and he is fully rested. He is linking up the play just as well as he ever did, his movement is still great and so far tonight he has one great assist and one great goal. I'd have him here in a flash like, used correctly he probably has another three more years in him.

Be interesting to work out the top 5 foreign players to play in the Prem (not British). Drogba, Bergkamp, Vieira, Henry and one other maybe? Cantona?

Schmeichel or Aguero.

Suarez, though he wasn't brilliant there for as long as the others mentioned.

Schmeichel or Aguero.

Schmeichels a good shout, but if we're putting Aguero there than Suarez despite the hatred towards him has to be in there surely. Cristiano for me HAS to be there.

Drogba is still so good.

He is.

Not watching this game, but haven't really thought much of him this season when I've seen him and for Galatasary and the Ivory Coast before and during the summer he never impressed. He got the odd goal but I thought he was going to leave Gala for the MLS or something along those lines tbh.

In other words you don't know much of what you're talking about.

:lol: Forgot Drogba is included in that magic trio you like so much with Ancelotti and Lampard.

Listen, Drogba is a shadow of the player he was, but it's a bit weird how you have it in for him while persistently championing cheats.

Drogba is still so good.

He is.

When I saw him in the CL for Gala he mostly looked good IMO. I obviously don't know how often he played for Gala, but I would assume that it was far too often in the league to get the most out of him. He's brilliant in this back up role for Chelsea, throw him on when they need him and he is fully rested. He is linking up the play just as well as he ever did, his movement is still great and so far tonight he has one great assist and one great goal. I'd have him here in a flash like, used correctly he probably has another three more years in him.

That's fair enough, but for me he looked lethargic, but like you say for this role with these players around him it might suit him better as he doesn't have to play 90 minutes week in week out.

Schmeichel or Aguero.

Schmeichels a good shout, but if we're putting Aguero there than Suarez despite the hatred towards him has to be in there surely. Cristiano for me HAS to be there.

I loved Zola too but I'm not sure if he's in the same category as those mentioned

Talkshite having a meltdown about the state of Spurs. :D

They played some good stuff until just before Chelsea scored, since then Chelsea have looked their ruthless selves again and Spurs haven't been invited back in the game. Yes, the second goal came from a Lloris mistake, but Chelsea still had a lot to do, and could very well have been 2-0 up anyway. They are looking incredible this year like, not a weak spot in their entire squad.

Drogba is still so good.

He is.

In other words you don't know much of what you're talking about.

:lol: Forgot Drogba is included in that magic trio you like so much with Ancelotti and Lampard.

Listen, Drogba is a shadow of the player he was, but it's a bit weird how you have it in for him while persistently championing cheats.

You're obnoxious as hell, can't believe I reply to you, it's just tiring, you never post anything decent whatsoever. As for:

''Have it in for him''? :lol: I'm just saying he's not that good anymore, it is my opinion. I think Drogba is one of the best strikers to grace the PL no doubt, as one of my closest friends support Marseille I got to see a few games when he played for them already and won't forget when he beasted it against us in the UEFA Cup semi-finals. Doesn't mean I can't say that a 36-year old Drogba isn't THAT good anymore, but w/e keep on twisting things to fit your agenda.

Sunderland are sitting so deep it's barely worthy if thr title football.

Zabaleta 1-3

Its all they know what to do against city, thinking they'll nick a breakaway fluke goal for 1-0 (as they have done several times tbf)

Not today though  :D