The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

QPR, Burnley, Leicester are going down like. Honestly can't see any other outcome, the others will get enough points.

What a let down.

Burnley have looked good everytime I've seen them. Of all the promoted sides that could stay up, it would be them.

QPR, Burnley, Leicester are going down like. Honestly can't see any other outcome, the others will get enough points.

Sunderland and Hull are both perfectly capable of not winning another match all season. It is not done.

The Foster mistake is even more galling after replays. He should save the initial shot, and he should catch the ball, but furthermore there is not any reason to recklessly dive at the Villa player in that manner. What happens if he just stands up tall in front of the player? There are probably six defenders and eleven total players between him and the goal.

Foster is usually rather good, but seems to have a howler now and then, shame it happened tonight.

I think he's easily the worst keeper in the Prem now that daft cunt Hennessey doesn't get a gig anymore. He's fucking doggers. Either that or regularly dices in Asian betting markets.

City, Liverpool and Arsenal for the bottom 3 so likely going to be a gains for Sunlun and Villa. Latter might even go on a little run now if the fixtures aren't too bad.

Foster is usually rather good, but seems to have a howler now and then, shame it happened tonight.

I think he's easily the worst keeper in the Prem now that daft cunt Hennessey doesn't get a gig anymore. He's fucking doggers. Either that or regularly dices in Asian betting markets.

Him or McGregor for me.