The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Roger Kint

Dabizas missed a worse one than that for us against Boro.

Didnt Torres himself miss a worse one at Old Trafford a few years back?

Guest neesy111

The one where he rounded the GK?

The one where he rounded the GK?

I'd say that one was a "Torres". I.e. doing the hard bit only to f*** up the immensely easy bit. The most recent was just a terrible miss.

I expected more from the Torres miss, tbh. It wasn't that easy of the chance. It should be a goal, but the ball is at pace and an awkward height. I can think many worse misses, with two from my countrymen standing out as far worse. The one against Man U was much more humiliating, especially given the situation.

Loads of CL qualifiers being played tonight.

Legia Warsaw-Celtic, Feyenoord-Besiktas, Dnipro-FC Kobenhavn, Grasshoppers-Lille probably the most notable ties.

Sparta Prague mounted an incredible comeback from 1-2 down to win 4-2 vs. Malmo last night. Used to be CL groups regulars in mid 00s, looks like they could be back this year.

Dnipro-Copenhagen held up after Ukrainian fans attacked Danish ones at ht. Literally chasing them. Wild scenes.

Surprised that Salzburg are losing in Azerbaijan...and Zenit (With all their so called stars starting) are losing in Cyprus. AVB working his magic I see  :angel: