The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I know it's early days but he could score Ronaldo/Messi level goals this season if Mourinho plays him every week. He looks awesome.

He'll play every week until the CL gets hard or he gets injured you'd imagine. Shame he's a turbocunt.

Hard to see past Chelsea for the title like. Do the bare minimum against the dross at home and pulverise teams away plus they're 3 up on City already and I don't think anyone else will come close unless Arsenal drop £60m on 3 players.

Match of the Day ‏@BBCMOTD  2m

MOTD at 10.20pm: 1.Everton/Chelsea, 2.ManC/Stoke, 3.Newcastle/Palace, 4.Swansea/WBA, 5.WestHam/Saints, 6.Burnley/ManU, 7.QPR/Sunderland.

City Stoke before ours :lol:

Hard to see past Chelsea for the title like. Do the bare minimum against the dross at home and pulverise teams away plus they're 3 up on City already and I don't think anyone else will come close unless Arsenal drop £60m on 3 players.

Especially if they get Remy in to cover Diego costa as well.

They've given the league a lesson in squad building to be fair.

So, basically, don't try and go toe-to-toe with Chelsea - a team who have a £20m value player in every position, on the bench, in their reserves and on loan at a dozen clubs across Europe. :lol:

Especially if they get Remy in to cover Diego costa as well.

They've given the league a lesson in squad building to be fair.

It barely needed adding to but Mourinho has bought very well. Got everyone in early doors to get them coached and assimilated too which is always a good thing. Matic and Fabregas are so good it barely matters who the 3rd player is, be it a breaker away or another creator at home.

So, basically, don't try and go toe-to-toe with Chelsea - a team who have a £20m value player in every position, on the bench, in their reserves and on loan at a dozen clubs across Europe. :lol:

And.... They don't have someone like Pardew in charge.

:mou: