The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

As a manager how do you select Dunne?! A defender that is very likely to actually score past his own keeper  :lol:

Dunne has always, always, been useless. He's the Irish Titus Bramble. How he's stayed in and around the top flight for as long as he has is beyond me.

Didn't he win player of the year for City about 3 years in a row? Also gave one of the best backs to the wall defensive performance of all time in Euro 2012 qualifying against Russia

As a manager how do you select Dunne?! A defender that is very likely to actually score past his own keeper  :lol:

Dunne has always, always, been useless. He's the Irish Titus Bramble. How he's stayed in and around the top flight for as long as he has is beyond me.

Didn't he win player of the year for City about 3 years in a row? Also gave one of the best backs to the wall defensive performance of all time in Euro 2012 qualifying against Russia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: It happened. Any Irish poster will tell you. It's probably on YouTube

:lol: It happened. Any Irish poster will tell you. It's probably on YouTube

he was absolutely incredible that game but still not as good as paul mcgrath vs italy in 94.