The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Buzzing for Thiago Silva.

The way he went after that header and the one before it. Great leadership

He was faultless for the whole game until that stupid penalty. Deserved his goal. PSG as a whole man, over two legs and under those circumstances they've been absolutely brilliant. Motta is such a class player as well, while Pastore's final ball was bad he had a very very good game otherwise. Rabiot as well when he came on did everything right.

I'm ecstatic, fucking Chelsea can do one.

Yocabs made my day today, telling Costa to geddouddahere while standing on the turf at Stamford Bridge.

Come back home, Yohan. :(

Yohan was always a magnificent cunt :smitten:

I miss him more with every day that passes.

Good rant from Souness.

What did he say?

The shenanigans from the start are embarrassing. Chelsea should be better than trying to nick a win against 10 men at home.  Didn't like Mou's mind-games about PSG being aggressive. Called PSG a proper side - great technique throughout.

My own comments - PSG looked the better coach side.

Good rant from Souness.

What did he say?

The shenanigans from the start are embarrassing. Chelsea should be better than trying to nick a win against 10 men at home.  Didn't like Mou's mind-games about PSG being aggressive. Called PSG a proper side - great technique throughout.

Ta. :thup:

Looking forward to Mourinho blaming this result on the red card.

4/7 penalty not given in the first was to blame

10/11 poor referee

3/1 FFP is an unfair advantage

7/1 UEFA conspiracy

25/1 Platini

100/1 Qatar funding ISIS

Good rant from Souness.

What did he say?

Ah the word 'proper' overused as an adjective... I'm creaming myself in nostalgia here.