2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen that bad a performance at that level.

No good Luiz crying now, you're a joke mate.

Sour grapes a lot mate?

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen as bad a performance like that at that level.

Eh?

I wanted a contest, or a brilliant thrashing because of unbelievable football. That was something else that I've never seen at that level. That was a team playing football (not amazing football, just football) against an absolute embarrassment of a team. It wasn't fun in the same way that there's no satisfaction out of playing Fifa on Amateur and winning 7-1. It reminded me of us as well, which is never good.

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen that bad a performance at that level.

Sour grapes a lot mate?

Sour grapes for who? :lol: I'm English.