2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watched this in Argie bar, they went properly mental. Happy for them. Can't say this WC hasn't been exciting, even the games of questionable quality like this one have had exciting finales.

Now, onto the next! USA! USA! USA!

http://i.imgur.com/vSmc1Ry.jpg

Di Maria losing the ball a lot isn't that surprising since he's taking players on just about every time he's got the ball. He can be frustrating at times sure, but apart from Messi, he's the main threat. You could maybe look at a few others to point the finger at if you are looking for poor performances in that side.

:thup: He and Messi were the only ones who created anything.

I shrieked like a little girl when Di Maria scored that. GET INNNNN!!!!! Apart from Messi, the Argies were shocking but still deserved the win - once again they've beaten the parked bus!

WoOOOOOOOO!

Why?

I want Argentina to win it and have done all along. And if they do go out, at least lose to a good, attacking team.

Based purely on the 4 games they've played, I haven't been grabbed at all by Drmic. Was expecting better

That finish when he went through in the first half was absolutely dreadful.

Based purely on the 4 games they've played, I haven't been grabbed at all by Drmic. Was expecting better

That finish when he went through in the first half was absolutely dreadful.

Guess he's only 21 but thought he was very meh considering there was a bit of a fuss about him on here when Leverkusen bought him cheaply